Thread: Posts Are Backwards?

Default Posts Are Backwards?

Okay...this issue is annoying enough that I have decided that sounding like a newbie is worth getting an answer...

When I look through forum threads, while not logged in, the posts in any particular thread appear in 'normal' order...i.e. oldest to newest (eg. #1, #2, #3, #4, etc...from the top of the page, down). If I happen to be logged into the forums, that order reverses itself (eg. #4, #3, #2, #1, from the top, down). I cannot - for the life of me - find any kind of setting to 'fix' the order, that posts show up in. Does anyone have a solution to this, please? It is very annoying to have to read a new thread by clicking my way to the last page, then scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page, and then working my way backwards, to follow the posts in chronological order.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Default Re: Posts Are Backwards?

Look under your User CP -> Options -> Thread Display Mode. I think that's what you're looking for.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Default Re: Posts Are Backwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Look under your User CP -> Options -> Thread Display Mode. I think that's what you're looking for.
    That did the trick...Raptress...I love you!!!

Thread Information