Thread: Auctions on Chaos kind of died

Default Auctions on Chaos kind of died

A "critical auction failure" happened when the auction process switched to Falathien and now auctions are disabled.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Default Re: Auctions on Chaos kind of died

...it's the global credit crunch...

Don't worry, the Istarian Central Bank located in Tazoon will save us!!

And... I still haven't even figured out a lair I'd want to buy.

Seems to be some general issues. I went in to check on the lair I bid on, had 28 minutes to closing. Came back half an hour later only to find it at 1h22m to closing... /boggle

Weird thing is that some of the properties in the community have gone through auction and reverted to "for sale" status but many are being prolonged as time goes by.

Heh, didn't notice the minus signs on the timer, so it was minus 28m and minus 1h22m when I checked. Although that makes sense it makes me even more curious as to if I won or not :P

scraggy if won something then your bids will all be gone. Also you will "probably" have it listed as being owned on play.istaria.com. Mine was owned there I don't know if all the bugged ones are.

That's what you get for joining Chaos.

QUICK !!! call the emperor and demand a 700 Billion Gold bail out
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    QUICK !!! call the emperor and demand a 700 Billion Gold bail out

Make it 700 Billion Mithril Coins, and you have a deal.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information