Thread: Returning from a flight...

Default Returning from a flight...

((Kind of forgot to post my return here. I ran into some payment problems last year and couldn't afford to play. Not to mention the problems with my German Paypal acocunt not being accepted for bank-transfer as a payment method. Don't have a Visa or so so I couldn't pay even IF I had money with which to pay...))

A large, pink dragon is seen flying over the horizon and makes a soft landing in New Tirismus where she began her training long ago. Sssasha has returned from her long journey into places unknown and has brought a little surprise with her...

((Well I'm back! To those of you who know me *waves* and those who don't well... hell anyways! I've always been attached to the community in this game as it is very closely knit (Atleast on Order, I haven't been on the others.) This in itself makes Horizons... errr... Istaria all the more enjoyable to spend my pass-time in. Thank you everyone for making the community the way it is, see you in-game! <Once this server maintenance is done D:< >

~Sssasha PinkWing

Default Re: Returning from a flight...

((Hehe, welcome back. I believe we've already met in game... ))

welcome back

welcome back
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

*serves sssasha and sssargon each an [Imperial Urn] full of klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    glad to have you back here! :-)

Thread Information