Thread: Blight Update 166

Hybrid View

Default Re: Blight Update 166

T VI storage still not working.

Grodoc,

I was having the same issue with crystals not slotting in the sockets of my cap - getting same message as you reported. I also have the saris crystal in my cap.

However, I think I know what might be the problem. I was trying to slot a crystal that was in a stack of 3. When I split the stack to 1 and slotted the crystal it goes in just fine. Tried this with multiple crystals of all different types. Happens the same way each time till I split the crystal to a stack of 1.
    Thaalia

Pretty sure this is the old phantom crystal stats issue that has been around quite a while.
    Removing a crystal leaves the bonus on an item, and that socket slot becomes very difficult to re-fill. You have to dink around with various crystal types to find ones that don't conflict and hope the client sees the socket as open. Also, almost every time you add and remove a crystal, that crystal's bonus sticks as well. I was able to stack all 6 T6 attribute crystal effects. I didn't check to see if they all actually added to my character's stats as I was just happy to not have to go through a 5 minute relog just to get 1 point of alchemy skill.

This happens with all socketed items: Tools, Armor and Scales, Shields, Weapons, and Jewelry.

Thinking this is a client side issue as relogging clears the phantom stats.

Drev

I am very familiar with how crystals work. And some go in and some dont. I listed the ones that I have at present tha dont work. All lower lev crystals go in no problem. and some of the lev 100s work also just the ones listed and the log reason given.

The crystals listed will not go into cap after removing all crystals.

Grodec is that with or without trying to relog?

This has been happening for days.

Quest: Delgarath Militia: Collect Provisions for the Militia
    Step: After you hand the supplies to Onyndriss he says:

Onyndriss tells you, 'Takora_unity_order_2. Greetings. You have the supplies I have asked for? This is excellent news. I'll be taking those if you don't mind. Thank you. Here take this as a token of my appreciation. Go speak to the Sergeant with the news for additional payment.'

But he gives nothing to the player.

Quest: Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes

Carmichael tells you, 'Time to get down to business. I have no magic to know if you are killing what i ask you to kill so I'll just have to ask for proof of kills. I'm certain you could buy these things, but that would be the way of the corrupt official in the Empire and those who gained rank by coin and cloak and dagger! I digress, such things are beneath me, my apologies. I'll need you to bring me the following. One purple necrofly wing, one indestructible fyakki chitin, one travertine golem fragment, one adamantium golem fragment, one thornwood treant knot, and one diamond golem chip.'

But the quest log states:

Collect a Purple Necrofly Wing, an Indestructible Fyakkie Chitin, a Travertine Golem Fragment, a Thornwood Treant Knot, and Murk Crab Shell. When you have all the items, return to Lt. Carmichael.
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; June 9th, 2009 at 07:02 PM.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information