Thread: How To Delete Your Characters

Default How To Delete Your Characters

I had a very hard time trying to figure out how to delete my characters and I've seen other posts where people can't find out how to do it so I thought I'd post a quick message telling people how they can delete their characters.

How to Delete your Characters:

You can DELETE your old characters. Here's how: Go to https://accounts.istaria.com/
    Click the little link that says "existing players" then sign in. Now on the top left hand side it will say Subscriptions. Click on your subscription. I click on the one that says "Gifted Subscription - 1 Month Recurring" This will take you to where you need to be.

Now log in at the bottom, click I agree when it comes up and you're there. On the left hand link Under I think it says Characters click on "My Characters" (This part is important, because you can select your characters from that first page but if you don't click on that link then you won't be able to delete them) Now on the right hand side it will have your Character Menu where you can delete any characters you want.

Default Re: How To Delete Your Characters

Indeed until the launcher is tweaked to add a mechanism for character deletion this has been a source of confusion for many. However, you can simply use the old method of logging in via the web at:

https://play.istaria.com/

Although it clearly states "GAME LOG-IN THROUGH WEB SITE NO LONGER SUPPORTED" you can login to manage you characters. It's the same place you end up by the method you describe, just a few less web pages and clicks to go through. I don't doubt it won't be long before the launcher shortcomings are fixed but with the Vista fix and new content it's easy to see why that hasn't been further up on the to-do list. Oh and welcome back medweasel. I trust your return to Istaria will be well worth the while

Default Re: How To Delete Your Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Skaladar View Post
    Indeed until the launcher is tweaked to add a mechanism for character deletion this has been a source of confusion for many. However, you can simply use the old method of logging in via the web at:

https://play.istaria.com/

Although it clearly states "GAME LOG-IN THROUGH WEB SITE NO LONGER SUPPORTED" you can login to manage you characters. It's the same place you end up by the method you describe, just a few less web pages and clicks to go through. I don't doubt it won't be long before the launcher shortcomings are fixed but with the Vista fix and new content it's easy to see why that hasn't been further up on the to-do list. Oh and welcome back medweasel. I trust your return to Istaria will be well worth the while
    Cool, thanks I didn't know you could get there like that. That will really help out alot. Thanks for replying

Thread Information