Thread: Looking for a caretaker for the "Under Construction" lair in Bristugo

Default Looking for a caretaker for the "Under Construction" lair in Bristugo

Due to dissagreements and out right harassment/interfearance in how I want to play the game and have fun, I am taking this time to leave the game untill such time certain things are worked out. As of such I am looking for someone willing to take possession of my Bristugo lair, as long as they are not just going to decon it.

Soraii/Alaysar/Taylus

Default Re: Looking for a caretaker for the "Under Construction" lair in Bristugo

It makes me sad to see you leave, Soraii.

Maybe you take a break from all that, and return, remembering, that there are places on order where such things do not happen.

Until then
    safe ways
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: Looking for a caretaker for the "Under Construction" lair in Bristugo

not to be rude to ya in any way but if said person(s) who are not devs persay telling you how you can an can not rp a char to me is simply childish as in regardless of how long they have been playing hz they have no rights or privilages to tell another player how they can or can not RP

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

seems a shame that this topic is still with us.
    i will be sorry to see you go, sor, and hope you will return home when you feel it is home again.....

please don't let it be too long a time before we see you again....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I wish I could do this for you but am needed for some, hopefully soon, plot transfers for another friend so need to be propertyless for a while. I hopefully will know more this coming week and will contact you then.
    Coral Emberdrake (Adventurer 50/Crafter 70/Lairshaper 22 Dragon Hatchling)

Fyrenan Silentsong, Demothene Mater[/URL]

Soraii, I can take wardship of the lair for you, if you wish me to. I do have an available slot for a plot of land, send me a PM or tell and we can sort that out

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Thread Information