Thread: Order Connectivity Problems

Default Order Connectivity Problems

Lots of players are reporting connectivity issues on Order. Myself I keep getting error 106. I have had 7 crashes in less than 20 mins. There are a lot of players having the same problems. I know some players who are over 20 crashes in less than an hour. Might want to take a look at it.

Default Re: Order Connectivity Problems

same here an same error in less than a one hour span i got booted 13 times and its REALLY pissing me off , i lost a couple sunscope charges because of it

Same problem here. Last one was error reporting istaria must close. The application error log referenced MSVCR80.dll version 8.0.50727.3053.

Knossos

I am getting 2 different codes when it crashes. The first is the error 106 code (connectivity to the server). Then sometimes when I try to log back in I get error 110 which is the auth server being down.

Things look alright on our end. And I've just logged in two different characters in two different areas of the world successfully.

Don't know if there was a problem when these posts were first made that has cleared itself up by now, but as of right this moment all looks normal from what we can tell.

Most all if not all of players having problem are on comcast - I have access to a vpn and connectivity is fine. Issue is connectivity between comcast and limelight - I have submitted a ticket to Comcast. Problem still in effect.
    Same issue happened a few months ago and Comcast cleared it.
    Knossos

i too keep getting error 106 on order. so far 5 times in 20 minutes.

note i do have comcast cable as well.

Comcast... D: I remember I used them over christmas at a friend's house, some third party guy in their whole networking deal did some maitenance and as a result a pile of comcast users couldn't stay connected to world of warcraft till it was fixed.

about a year ago i had issues with EVE and EQ2 and AoC with comcast not letting me connect.. three months later they realized it was on their end.

They did however reinburse me for the money i spent on subscriptions that i couldnt use. They were here pritty much once or twice a week till for three months till they got that squared away.

I'm having the exact same problem, getting a transport error about 30 seconds after the loading screen boots up. The error (ID: 11) states that an authentication server is offline, or there is a network error. I was able to log in a couple weeks ago, getting kind of frustrated that I can't log in now. Anyways, hope it clears up soon.
    Ssilmath Torshak, Paladin of the Lost, Shaman of the Damned, Master Armorsmith

My other "crack would be cheaper" hobby
    http://ssilmath.deviantart.com/

If you are having this problem, you need to contact your ISP. There is currently nothing wrong on "our end" that would prevent someone from connecting to the servers. I have asked again this morning to verify that.

Thread Information