Thread: Would it be worth it to return..a...4th time?

Default Would it be worth it to return..a...4th time?

Hello,I am (or was) known as Neit in game in chaos awhile back,I always end up leaving Istaria but missing it dearly right after,I was wondering what is all new,I figure I would infact start all over,a new dragon hatchling (since I am finally older and more patient!Started playing when I was really young,istaria was my very FIRST P2P Mmorpg!) But,is it worth it? Are there still alot of players,a fun community and anything new to do?

Thanks!

Default Re: Would it be worth it to return..a...4th time?

It would be very worth your time to come back indeed. the new content finally caters to lvl 100+ players, and there is a healthy newcomer croud, actually the largest ive ever seen in almost 4 yrs as a player, now NT is the busiest town, woohoo i say try a 1 month resub and see for yourself, i would say youll be happily surprised

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

or you can play a demo account as long as you want - would get you reacquinted with the game - but you can only play one human character.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

i vote return its always different theres much more im on chaos and when ever i visit New trismus its always croweded!

ok so I'm being the voice of dissent here .. would we like more people in Istaria .. yes .. would we like you to be a part of our community .. yes .. but the fact that you have to ask whether you should return after a 3rd time??? ..

If three visits to Istaria don't float your boat .. a fourth ain't going to. .. there's some more content .. but if a bit more content is going to make the difference then why did you leave the first 3 times? .. Istaria is a sandbox.. you can always find something new to do.

So - you said you have grown - you don't want the same things anymore.. ask yourself this then - is Istaria as it was where I want to be? .. because a little more content is not going to make the game fundamentally different.

You said you missed it once you left .. this to me is no surprise since I love the place .. but to be honest your question is ill-considered .. if you want to ask me whether I want to play the game - the answer is easy .. but (having left 3 times already) If you ask me whether you should play the game the answer is "probably no".

Asking people on a forum devoted to a game whether it is a good game is pretty much futile.

I will welcome you with open arms and help you to get started and sorted if you choose to play the game .. but if you have left the game 3 times already and you expect it to be fundamentally different the 4th time .. it ain't gunna happen.

I hope to see you in Istaria because Istaria is where you want to be.

The devs work hard to try to put new content into the game - but if you are a person who craves more things all the time - this is not your place. You'd be happier with a game with less depth - and more questing.

Thread Information