Thread: IBM madness...

Default IBM madness...

For those of use whom have literally 10/20/30 K plus of ibm's Perhaps a person could turn ibm's into and get a exchange rate for resources or may be just coin 5c per ibm?
    ibm
    t1 resource 1 : 1
    t2 resource 1 : 2
    t3 resource 1 : 3

you get the picture. Just a thought. I think the ibm buy back program would be the best but either would work nicely. Extra bonus it would free up stack space on the server...and get rid of them unwanted ibm's.

Default Re: IBM madness...

We did have a Festival some time ago which featured a massive comsumption of IBM's in return for various goodies one of which was hoard as I recall. Such IBM "consumption" might be a feature of some future Festival event.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    We did have a Festival some time ago which featured a massive comsumption of IBM's in return for various goodies one of which was hoard as I recall. Such IBM "consumption" might be a feature of some future Festival event.

Knossos
    Some time ago ... Ok bring on the festival ... I got 20 K ibms ready ... LOL

Help new players fill out their tech lists. I thought I had more then I knew what to do with at one point, and started handing them out. Now I am going "Yes!" when I loot one as I need them for my own alts. It is amazing how fast those things vanish when you are standing in front of a quartermaster.

Dracaena

Thanks to Knossos I have been filling my tech forms rather easily with all the tech forms he is selling on the Aug Connie

I dont have many IBM's yet since I am only lvl 35 Adv. But I am sure at higher lvls I will have more then I will know what to do with.
    Sounjah <Strata> of Order
    60 Carpenter - 45 Fletcher - 28 Blacksmith - 23 Outfitter 31 Ranger - 21 Druid - 21 Cleric - 21 Scout
    RedStorm <Strata> of Order Dragon Hatchling

I think we need to allow us to use IBMs to get Formulas.

Beginner to Jman, ALL forms (not just "low level ones"). This includes Fine Weapons, and Chainmail/Platemail, etc.

Maybe make the formulatron robot take IBMs too? 1 for beginner, 5 for jman?

Thread Information