Thread: I have a Q for Virtrium

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Lightbulb I have a Q for Virtrium

Hey, guys, are you still pretty much located in Mesa? There was an announcement today up here in northern Indiana where a small airline is offering nonstop flights from South Bend, IN to Phoenix, AZ. So, if that's the case, you might just be seeing me come down on vacation trips to visit. YAY!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Default Re: I have a Q for Virtrium

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Hey, guys, are you still pretty much located in Mesa? There was an announcement today up here in northern Indiana where a small airline is offering nonstop flights from South Bend, IN to Phoenix, AZ. So, if that's the case, you might just be seeing me come down on vacation trips to visit. YAY!
    Its a trap C, gan has a crowbar i know it.

Yes but if he brings pizza will that matter?

Blog Entries

I am not Virtrium, but I can tell you right now, we are gonna be hitting our high weather temperature soon and with El Nino breathing down our necks, the weather has been.. Interesting!

Though I do know we are having one heck of a beautiful Spring! Now sure how long the greenery will last though...
    And Flagstaff got a ton of snow!

So really, this may be the best year to come visit, just uhh-- remember we do have 100+ F degree weather here when it comes to around June/July and into August.. sometimes..

There is no actual office. Nor are there many of us who actually live in Arizona. In fact, less than half. When Tulga was around we had an office and we all lived and worked in Mesa, but that was with Tulga and a mostly different staff.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I remember visiting that office! It was *so* nice inside compared to the desert heat.

Then theres the vending machine stocked with low-price, high-caffeine drinks (which BTW, are not a good thing to consume before a long drive).
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

do you ever travel to get together?

Thread Information