Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Greetings and salutations everyone, I'm a newbie who just started playing. I've been playing MMO's for way too long, including EQ, EQ2, FFXI and many, many more. The reason I've made my way here is trying to find some RP, so if anyone knows a good guild to join please let me know.
    Shiarla Deneath | Veeka Sarahnk | Tryll Fallenleaf

A Fantasy MMORPG Parody

Blog Entries

Default Re: Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Chrilee View Post
    Greetings and salutations everyone, I'm a newbie who just started playing. I've been playing MMO's for way too long, including EQ, EQ2, FFXI and many, many more. The reason I've made my way here is trying to find some RP, so if anyone knows a good guild to join please let me know.
    Hey, welcome to Istaria!

If you come to the Order server, it is known as the official RP server. Roleplayers typically can be found right in NT around the shrine.

We also have an active RP Channel, which takes place in a valley and is pretty busy most of the day.

A few guilds also are into RP, some heavy, some not so. Depends on your style a flavor.
    But honest, if RP is what you want, then the RP channel is probably your best luck.

Again, welcome to the game!

Thanks for all the information. I've ran several RP guilds on FFXI (so much fun on a game with no RP server x_X) and have been looking forward to playing in a guild for once, hehe.

So far the game seems a bit clunky, but still fun. The starter island tutorials were a bit of a mess x_X;.
    Shiarla Deneath | Veeka Sarahnk | Tryll Fallenleaf

A Fantasy MMORPG Parody

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chrilee View Post
    Thanks for all the information. I've ran several RP guilds on FFXI (so much fun on a game with no RP server x_X) and have been looking forward to playing in a guild for once, hehe.

So far the game seems a bit clunky, but still fun. The starter island tutorials were a bit of a mess x_X;.
    Funny thing is, I am also from FFXI, EQ, and several other MMORPGs.
    The game itself can be a bit clunky if you trying to use knowledge from FFXI, however to me it far surpasses FFXI in some areas.

Anyhow, hope you still enjoy!

*serves Chrilee some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, chri!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information