Thread: Acid breath CTD

Default Acid breath CTD

every time I use acid breath starting today I CTD. I first CTS in the middle of killing dralnok that evil dwarf for Drulkars wrath. got back in game, fighting dralnok again used acid breath crashed it was at this time I linked acid breath to my ctd, after i finished quest went fighting everything good until I used acid breath.

any one else CTD when using acid breath?

Default Re: Acid breath CTD

no probs here-
    Flame and me use acid breath regulary
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Blue, are you using any breath mods? If so, the Acid Breath one was altered and updated so you should remove any mods related to it and patch to the latest.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

No I have done no modification to any breath attacks...but I am planing to mod acid and regular fire breath eventually.

but to answer modding wise, I have not made any modifications on my end for a for a few days and acid breath did work up until yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    but to answer modding wise, I have not made any modifications on my end for a for a few days and acid breath did work up until yesterday
    Ah well you may need to run a full scan... maybe clear your world cache. Sounds like the file or something related to it may have become corrupted.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information