Thread: neo- dragons classes?

Default neo- dragons classes?

So after reading the neo monk and to know that in blight only it is being tested with 2 other neo classes. Makes me wonder would this not be a bad time to think about neo dragon adventure classes?

some thing that does not make the reg adventure class obsolete as lets say the reg one keeps what it has.

A neo melee class can be introduced. cannot use goldrage and the like much less primal magic. it can be a combination of strikes with bits and tail lashes. dps could be in short burst but quickly and at the end it can do about as much or around on what the reg class can do.

a neo caster class focusing on spell dmg losing the ability to heal and use attacks like goldrage. focuses more on range . its dmg can end up on par as the original class.

no healing ones no need for that.

heck add a different crafting class at it making special scales only ment for these said classes with maybe less armor, more evasion or more magic resistance.

just somthing to think about *runs away *

Default Re: neo- dragons classes?

Dragons are dragons. No need for new classes I think.

What we really COULD use is a combat revamp for us. One-button-combat does get rather boring after a bit. :\

At this time there are no plans to create any new dragon classes in the near future. The neo-biped classes you see were actually created by the original designers in early 2004, but were never completed or patched to the live servers.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

i guess much. oh well i can keep dreaming.

Goldrage not for melee class, that doesn'even make sence. Goldrage is a melee attack.

Thread Information