Thread: Anyone know the way to Delgarath?

Default Anyone know the way to Delgarath?

I've been trying to get my newest level 100 to get the Delgarath attunement quest. I've talked to Jarthur, did three quests from him leading up to the Island of Talinis. (I soon learned that this was not the correct path as a character who was already attuned to Delgarath had not completed this quest.)

Gulnor only offers the two lore quests (I thought he started it?) so looks like I have a bit more to do above ground before I can start it.

Went to Delgarath and did quests for the militia only to find out Carmichael was alsking for a Murk Crab shell, something I could obviously not produce.

Near as I can figure, the quest line leads to another NPC but I have no idea which one.

Default Re: Anyone know the way to Delgarath?

Should be the guard captain in aug that starts the quest (at least it was when i did it)
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

You have to complete a portion of the Dralnok's Doom storyline before you can attune to Delgarath. Specifically, you have to reach the point in the story where you are actually sent TO Delgarath itself (i.e. Chapter 2).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

None of the NPCs have offered me this quest of Dralnok's Doom. Is there a quest before it?

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Jarthur has only offered me Corruption on the Battlefield 1 and 2 and no other quests.

Is it Shian who wants to attune? Or an alt? - you have to be lvl 100...(current school)

http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Beta_Content
    look at "Dralnok`s Doom Chapter one"
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Check your quest list for open/completed quests? I thought the series was for 90+ so it might be possible you did portions of it before? I've been known to be wrong about starting requirements before, though. :-/

You must be level 100 (adventurer) to begin the Dralnok's Doom quest series. There aren't any quest conflicts (no keywords). You begin it from Jarthur.

This is what you should be seeing Shian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Apparently I've completed part 1. But who gives part 2?

Arghur the Brown

Success! Apparently my greet bug was the culprit and I walked away from Arghur too soon to realize I had to relog to speak with him Thanks everyone for your help on getting this lost draggie on the right path.

Thread Information