Thread: AROP requirements: Not.. static?

Default AROP requirements: Not.. static?

So I just spent a couple days running around to trainers etc. wondering why I'm not eligible for the AROP. I had the following:

-I'm old as dirt
    -level 100
    -Khutit was done long ago
    -every trainer fulfilled up to the bugged quest to 7.

Ran around did the two oddball quests that went up to 9, going back each time to see if Karanae would give me my AROP.

Turns out Karanae refused to talk to me until I got Primal Mastery X and TNC X done. Why?

The prerequisites are level 90 unless that's changed? I feel as if I'm being punished for trying to get 10 more levels. How does a level 90 qualify for the AROP if these quests are now required?

Default Re: AROP requirements: Not.. static?

There have been no changes to the requirements for the ARoP with this patch.

Shian, I think the problem you are encountering, and many others will too, is that when AROP was initiated the requirements were :
    Level 90
    Played a minimum of 100 days
    Khutit quest complete
    All adventure quests complete
    Breath quest complete

At that time T&C Mastery and Primal Mastery only went to VII and there was only one breath quest to complete. Now dragons are having to complete more quests (both mastery quests to X and all breath quests) and this makes the level 90 requirement void.

Holth, Ancient of Order

At that time T&C Mastery and Primal Mastery only went to VII and there was only one breath quest to complete. Now dragons are having to complete more quests (both mastery quests to X and all breath quests) and this makes the level 90 requirement void.
    I was playing with a friend the other day and he was able to start the ARoP quest level at 95. I started at about that lvl too. So you need to do both primal and TnC mastery quest IX and your breath quests (BoF 3, BoI and BoL). It seems that you don't need to do the drain strike quests either as my friend hasn't done them and can still get the ARoP quest.

Also are you saying that you can't get the quest or that you have it now and are asking if anything changed. Could be that if you were lvl 100 before you started the quest the game sees that you have two more quests to do and wont give you the quest until you have done Primal and TnC mastery X?

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    ...Could be that if you were lvl 100 before you started the quest the game sees that you have two more quests to do and wont give you the quest until you have done Primal and TnC mastery X?
    This actually makes alot of sense.

I tried to start the Arop.
    More than 2000 days old, should be enough.

Khutit form, done.

T&C mastery and X done.

Primal mastery and X done.

Breath of Ice, Flame, Lightning done.

Karanae refuses to speak to me.

Do i now need to complete the Acid breath quest also ?

I don't have adamant form, Radiant essence form, need to kill purple necroflyes?

WTF ? Only because i am lvl 100 and didn't start the Arop with lvl 90 - 99, what i could not do, because the quest was buggy.

Okay now i got the Arop started, Acid breath isn't needed, but Dragons reach IV , a quest that i didn't make, because it seems a bit useless.

After doing that quest it was possible to start, would be very nice that this old dragon doesn't only check if all i okay, but also say if there is something missing, and what is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by zeguso View Post
    Okay now i got the Arop started, Acid breath isn't needed, but Dragons reach IV , a quest that i didn't make, because it seems a bit useless.

After doing that quest it was possible to start, would be very nice that this old dragon doesn't only check if all i okay, but also say if there is something missing, and what is missing.
    We told you to have ALL adventure quests done...

Thread Information