Thread: Launcher has stopped working

Exclamation Launcher has stopped working

Hi,

I just installed Istaria, and everything was working, until the next day,
    Now when i run it it pops up saying Launcher.exe has stopped working, i disabled UAC to see if that helps, no difference, so i downloaded the luancher upgrade dohicky of the site, now it pops up even quicker, Any ideas? i just started playing again and purchased a sub and now i can't play >.<

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Launcher has stopped working

oh im running a Acer aspire 5100

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

ok, the problem is that you are trying it on windows 7, theres is a way to fix it but i cant remember it exactly but it should be here somewhere on the forums, i'll try to find it for you

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    ok, the problem is that you are trying it on windows 7, theres is a way to fix it but i cant remember it exactly but it should be here somewhere on the forums, i'll try to find it for you
    Thank you so much, i have friends who said it worked, and seeing it works on vista you would think it would work on 7, Thanks alot

The problem is not with the Windows 7 operating system. The game is fully compatible with Win7.

Please submit a support ticket outlining the problem, including as many details as you can, and our technical support will help you get playing.

Thread Information