Thread: Dear Scions

Default Dear Scions

Greetings...if you haven't heard I hadnt been in game lately due to ongoing health issues. Feeling better and tried to log in yesterday only to find though I thought I was recurring billling I must not have been and expired on August 5th. Got behind on plenty of things in real while ill, won't be renewing for a week or so so I get it done instead of play all day. Hopefully my plot doesnt get reclaimed in the meantime, not sure how quick the reclaim is, if so do what you have to do if ownership needs to be transfered to save it while I'm away.

Default Re: Dear Scions

Aww....

Sad to hear you were sick, but hope to see you online sometime in the future! *hugs*
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Been missing you and hoping to see you again soon!

Hope to have you back soon, Teto.

Take care

Lov & Flame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

get well and come home soon to us!! we are waiting for you!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Awww, sorry, Teto! Hope you're alright soon! Prayin' for ya!

Thanks guys, should be back next day or two Monday by the latest, hope everyones well, is my plot reclaimed yet or am I back in time to save it.

Wonderful to hear!! Been praying for you & your family. As far as in game, the plot notice came out and structures are locked but it's not been reclaimed yet... Tuesday would be another matter, I think. See you in Istaria!

Default Teto

Hardly really got to see you much since the last bit of trouble. Things just keep adding up bad for ya lately Big Guy. Hope they start lightening up on ya and let you have some fun instead!

Thread Information