Thread: [FIXED]Trials of the Gifted - Stuck with speed 10

Unhappy [FIXED]Trials of the Gifted - Stuck with speed 10

Hello everyone,

After I've taken the Test of Endurance (Trials of the Gifted) and delivered the "weight of the world" to the assistant in New Trismus, the Test of Endurance quest is completed, he removes the item from my inventory and tells me i should take a rest to .. recover. I gave no thought at first and decided to go to the next person, the Assessor of Wit. I Noticed I barely run at 35 on the road instead of 75 ... and when I'm not on the road I have 10 speed. Remembered what the assistant advised me and I sit down to rest /sit ; 3 minutes. Try again, nothing changed. Same horrible speed. I try to recall. Nothing. I exit the game and relog, same issue.

It's rather frustrating having to go all across the island with speed 35 and bumping into speed 10 when not on the road, especially for those that don't know exactly where he is. They might mistake that camp for the one with the Druid, Monk and Spiritist, like I did.

And most of all, try to get from the road to the Assessor of Wit camp, to which there is no road access, thus at 10 speed try to go past wolves and such ...

[edit]: The speed issue is only resolved after you've reached the Assessor of Wit. If this is how it's supposed to work, at least make the assistant say that "the weight of the world of my shoulders and it's effects will persist for some time", INSTEAD of telling me to rest .. which I did and NOTHING happened.
    Last edited by cri5tian; October 15th, 2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: update

Default Re: Trials of the Gifted - Stuck with speed 10

The quest will be corrected to indicate you need to speak to the next Assessor with the next patch.

Thread Information