Thread: alternate use for cargo disk slot.

Default alternate use for cargo disk slot.

An Idea, not sure if it is possible but here goes.
    Can a cargo disk be made that has very small carry capacity but that gives a boost to some skill, like a block bonus +10 . Use a different existinig graphic, maybe an a automaton. It would be sort of like a "pet"- the gnomian shield bearer.

Similar things could be scaled down fire elementals for mages that might add to flame skill or some other bonus

Druids might have a small treeant of some type that gives some bonus in some way

The items could be rare loot.

Default Re: alternate use for cargo disk slot.

Good Idea.

Dragon's could have a flame wisp pet or something, which grants a bonus to primal and dragon breath skills (+10%). A Wind Wisp pet, which grants bonus to Evasion. Druids and Nature Diciples could have a Storm wisp pet, bonus to Nature.

Ayeee I had suggested something similar several months ago, when discussing Fluff possiblities for the game - I had wondered if the cargo disk slot could be used to equip pets!

Obviously they wouldn't be perfect pets if you were just using the "cargo disk" idea - no moving legs and such. My suggestion didn't include stats - but I like that additional suggestion!

Just seemed like something that could be "easiER" to do to get some fun fluff stuff in without having to rewrite everything in existance - as I know things like mounts (not possible) or full moving pets would be something extremely difficult.

But pet options, even if they didn't actively run/move, would be limitless fluffies!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Brilliant idea Ry. I love it!
    Be the Dragon!

Thread Information