Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Istaria in '3D'

Default Re: Istaria in '3D'

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    I can actually do that as well! it is very weird! : o
    Me too, but our brains can only process that info for a certain amount of it, before it gets "overloaded" aka headache. xD The 3D glasses actually help the brain to process the 3D image, and are so "easier" to look at them.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Now I can die repeatedly and wander around aimlessly for hours...

*puts on epic glasses*
    IN
    D!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

heeeey i think Star's last picture has me in it!

i don't have 3D glasses... sadness. wish i could see it.

There's no need of nVidia card nor colored glasses. Shutter glasses work vastly better and with full color, they look like seeing i.e. Avatar at the cinema.
    I am actually watching 2D movies transformed in 3D in real time as well, AND on a old CRT based video with no particularly high frame rate or anything.

For that end, all you need to check out for is:

- A VGA connector monitor (including those that have an adapter to higher quality)
    - A bundle like e-Dimensional or iz3d. They come with glasses and drivers good for multiple video cards. I tried both on a value nVidia and they work.
    The shutter glasses these packages come with are NOT those meant to be packaged in nVidia special bundles or other 3D initiatives. The shutter glasses are "standard" and will work with a lot of games, some games implement them even without any driver (i.e. Avatar video game does not need and looks even better).

Web sites:

e-Dimensional (good quality, terribly slow assistance in case you have issues)

iz3d (good quality, faster assistance, some less features i.e. no free 2d => 3d photos or movies).
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Here's another fun picture with a pop-out effect where you have to squint (as the nose is in front of the snapshot's focus), using 5% depth. Again, using a thumbnail due to image size both in dimensions as in space.

Thread Information