Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

Aaaaaww my almost finished keep has returned to it's bone structure.

Has someone been making these?

Seems kinda random...

Yeah.. i'm sorry for the lost work, everyone! Anything that you had built, feel free to spawn the stuff for it. I wouldn't want to put everyone through the work of gathering all that over again due to server issues

I am currently logging in every morning to back up the world manually, so it has about a 24 hour interval, I would back it up more, if I could.. though, my internet is very finicky, it randomly crashes and sometimes is hardly able to pull downspeeds of about 0.03 (I.E. near dialup speeds.). I should be able to back it up more frequently after the 16th when I am switching providers so I will be able to remote into the server and backup everything on a 2-3 times per day basis.

I saw those too Darziak, there's one near my little island I was wondering who made it. idk HOW they're making it since spawning should be turned off unless they got like a bucket of water, built up a 1 block wide tower and put water on top, then like.. punched all the blocks away... idk.. seems weird to me. I've been hypothesizing on their meaning, maybe territory markers? idk. .___.

btw go vote for my Gyarados! :3 ...in 5 hours from this post! lol
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Darziak: Thank you for the kind gesture in building up my rail line but you made a frustrating amount of extra work for me in doing so because at this point in where it was restored, the posts were being adjusted and readjusted constantly for correctness. Unfortunately some of these posts are incorrectly placed.

I have to analyse and possibly take apart a lot of the structure which takes away from time to rebuild and just serves to make me upset with the extra effort to make it what it should have been. I'm already upset it got sent back that far.

Please ask next time!

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    Please ask next time!
    Sorry I wanted to give you a nice surprise.

Just a slight update to the No Spawn Map

My Fort will now contain Town Ainsley and I've temporary named the first town by the name of Istur Town, the town name can be changed if anyone wants to.

I'm working on building a new program to work on backing up the world files. The first one I made wasn't built with having to save multiple worlds in mind.

The new version will take a bit longer for me to make, unfortunately, as I'm going to program it to be platform independent just in case Stars decides to move the server over to Linux. But I hope to allow for more flexibility such as how many different backups it will make.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Aaand here are the updated maps!
    NoSpawn:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PF0HE8SK
    Hai:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FH7OZ2MS

Quote Originally Posted by Akrion View Post
    I'm working on building a new program to work on backing up the world files. The first one I made wasn't built with having to save multiple worlds in mind.

The new version will take a bit longer for me to make, unfortunately, as I'm going to program it to be platform independent just in case Stars decides to move the server over to Linux. But I hope to allow for more flexibility such as how many different backups it will make.
    Thanks Akrion, for taking your time on working on a back up solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    Thank you Starstilanxs for giving us an overland view

Well......someone's been exploring....

Hai Map

Need names for the places not marked.

No-Spawn Map

I cut off the long track since it added another 2MB to the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Darziak View Post
    Well......someone's been exploring....

I cut off the long track since it added another 2MB to the picture.
    That... would be me, and probably around where my original home is XD
    Thenalth Venalueth (Order) Adult Lunus
    Kelthorath Insalik (Order) Hatchling
    Riethali Koray (Order) Hatchling

My "house" is only the building on the ground, the other parts in the sky are going to be my sky town, already have one house done. Feel free to go up there and look around!
    What is not bolted down is free, and if I have the tools to unbolt it, its not bolted down.

I'm surprised no one has said anything about the huge chunk of land that's took out part of the town wall in Hai.

and the tavern nearby got hit too.

O.o... unless its the perspective it would appear that a hill has sprung up inside my tavern D:

sooo awesome news, my computer had to be reformatted. I lost my awesome skin and my home worlds for SP.... I'm sad, but blah... now i gotta go get all my mods back and my skin.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrion View Post
    Though props on the use of the word "Irrespective", the word that I imagine some how spawned the fail that is "Irregardless".
    And even THAT is not a word XD the word is simply 'regardless' LOL
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

can someone PM me the server's IP number again since i lost it in the reformat?

Quote Originally Posted by Darziak View Post
    I'm surprised no one has said anything about the huge chunk of land that's took out part of the town wall in Hai.
    I saw the chunk that took out my wall a few days back. Didn't realize Tcei's place was hit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    And even THAT is not a word XD the word is simply 'regardless' LOL
    Irrespective actually is a word, it's a little more focused than regardless. It means "without regard to something else, especially something specified; ignoring or discounting" where as regardless simply means to have no regard.
    You could probably think of it as one means without respect and the other means without regard.

I think it's the close relation of Irrespective and Regardless that spawned Irregardless (That wonderful double negative that ultimately means 'with regard' that everyone who uses it seemingly fails to understand x3).
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Lol

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2dykrl

here's the link to my pretteh map i've discovered on SP! it's got my castle I'm partially..about.. 4% completed on building! :3 the bath grotto was a natural find, as was everything else that's not obvious stone entructurement, the dungeon was a natural hole, i just lined it with obsidian and squared it off. :3 will post picture of map later!

Thread Information