Thread: [Closed]Dwarf for F2P?

Default [Closed]Dwarf for F2P?

Hello,

I just created a dwarf with a free access. I thought we could only choose human. Can I go ahead or do I have to delete him and start again with a human ??

Default Re: Dwarf for F2P?

You can play for free for 14 days on any character race - but after that you'll either have to start over as a human if you want free-to-play-forever or start paying a subscription to keep the dwarf character.
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Ok, but I selected "Free access" and not "Trial".

How can I delete this dwarf to restart a human ?

There's no character deletion in the launcher. Log into play.istaria.com go to the left tab and click "My characters".
    From there select 'Delete Characters'.
    Select the character you want to delete in the dropdown menu and enter username and password again.

NOTE: Recently deleted characters can be recovered, but this costs 24.95 USD (17 to 18 euros) and requires an active full (gifted) subscription costing 14.95 USD a month (10 to 11 euros).

If you chose free access and created a non-human character, your account will be converted to 14 days trial.
    When the trial time expires, you'll either have to subscribe or contact support.
    Last edited by Ettanin; May 27th, 2011 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks for your guidelines

It's quite likely you will also have to contact support and have them switch your account back to F2P. The moment you made a non-human toon it has probably switched to a trial account.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8
    It's quite likely you will also have to contact support and have them switch your account back to F2P. The moment you made a non-human toon it has probably switched to a trial account.
    I recall way back in the day (before the shard merge) some players requested having their character race changed. Depending on how much you've leveled up your dwarf, you can request this, but it probably would cost a fee to have it done, if VI is able and willing to do this. It was a very very long time ago that it happened and characters might be set up differently now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

If you dont feel like contacting support to go to Free again, i read that you just have to delete all characters that arnt human down to 1 person or none, then it should be changed with in 24 hours, if nothing happens THEN you have to contact support.

Thread Information