Thread: Craft level 32 and up

Default Craft level 32 and up

I reached the point in my Rite of Passage where I need to get that Formula for the focus. This requires 450 spell crafting and I currently got around 310 at level 32.

What is the quickest way to level from 32 and up so i can try and get closer to that 450 range?

Thank you much in advance.

Default Re: Craft level 32 and up

Grind on slate or iron scales that are closest to your base skill. Either will get you to 40 pretty easily.

If you use slate, you'd need to locate a blacksmith shop or scaleforge (as well as a stonecutter). All of which are available in Snowfall, if you're on Chaos. With iron, you can use either an anvil or a scaleforge.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunatly I happen to be on Order. Where would find the formulas for these creations?

Scalecraft trainer in either Chiconis or Dralk. The slate and iron scale forms will be in the beginners.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

I would recommend doing iron scales at the iron field outside Chiconis, the one without golems, above the silver golem field. I believe it's somewhere around 24990/22223. You'll find a smelter and an anvil there, and above those on the mountain is a pocket of iron, including rich nodes and a motherlode.

However, these are Imperial machines and thus offer no bonus to your skills. So, if you've got some mining/smelting/scalecraft scales, now would be the time to use them. metal reaping potions will help too, if you can find them.

Also, if you're not already aware, when you craft a scale and decon it, you'll want to choose a scale that you're at optimum on, if you can. If you've got multiple scales at opt, then you'll want to pick the one that takes the highest skill to make. Always work the highest skill opt product you can to get the most out of deconstruction.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Found one of the iron fields near the Cleric Tower (this one had the ruxus amongst them), however I can't find the said machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Enever View Post
    Found one of the iron fields near the Cleric Tower (this one had the ruxus amongst them), however I can't find the said machines.
    I don't know of any machines very nearby to the iron with the ruxus. There were coordinates in my post if you were looking for the field I was talking about. It has no monsters at all.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Enever - I'm sure you already know this, but I got asked this in New Player the other day. To turn on map coordinates, right-click on the "Compass" in-game and select "Show Position". This will show your current coordinates.

You can also use the standard map, moving the mouse over the map shows the coordinates too.
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

Thread Information