Thread: Thinking about giving it another try

Hybrid View

Default Re: Thinking about giving it another try

Got the game DL'd, cant get logged into game or access support. Appartantly my game username and pw differ from forum ones. I'm at a brick wall now
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Quote Originally Posted by Kwinn View Post
    Got the game DL'd, cant get logged into game or access support. Appartantly my game username and pw differ from forum ones. I'm at a brick wall now
    file a ticket for help at https://support.istaria.com - i think you can file a ticket even if you don't have an account. the devs are great at working through issues, in my experience.

long time no see friend, as for the logging in bit there might be a "remember password" on the log on bit of the support site i think maybe that would help?
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

I actually had no idea what my username and password were from several years ago. I decided to make a new account, but when I put in my email, it said there was an account already associated with it.
    Long story short, it auto-emailed me all my information, and my account was intact. Do you still have your original email?

Thread Information