Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7O1UY0HT

For those of you who want the new world map! This is NoSpawn only, I have not yet had the chance to get the Spawn world up and mapped

i updated it with my area

Map

in the image. im building my lair inside that mtn gutting it out. and keeping the mtn as natural looking as possible. in the white area i marked is the forest im making all the trees seen have been planted...want a forest to surround it. feel free to get wood their all i ask is you chop the smallest trees and replant at least one for every tree fallen

Here's the No-Spawn map with marked areas.

Slight update.

Here's a Gallery of everyone's places I've marked on the map so far.

Wow! I like that farm!
    So I picked this game up yesterday for want of a nice distraction and am having a blast.

thats neat you got pics of all are places dark ^^

Updated the map with Akrion's and my places: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...g?t=1311731374

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

The who built this is my little place

no spawn world has corrupted chunks
    edit:
    probably noticed it withen in the last hour of this post
    Last edited by Blue Hasia; July 27th, 2011 at 03:32 AM.

Well I'd love to join you guys on a multi server, but sounds like it is more trouble than what it is worth.

Right now I'm working on building a dirt platform in the sky so I don't get animals at my door. So far it's working!

The server is problematic, yeah. It's always just waiting to crash or freeze or lose connection. Unfortunately the best we can really do for now.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

will thier be a roll back?

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Well I'd love to join you guys on a multi server, but sounds like it is more trouble than what it is worth.

Right now I'm working on building a dirt platform in the sky so I don't get animals at my door. So far it's working!
    hehe, don't be laughing yet, animals spawn on grass tiles, so as soon as one of those tiles get grass, and spreads over the whole platform, watch out

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    hehe, don't be laughing yet, animals spawn on grass tiles, so as soon as one of those tiles get grass, and spreads over the whole platform, watch out
    Grass can only grow somewhere if it spreads from other grass tiles. If it's a dirt platform in the air, it shouldn't get any grass to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Darziak View Post
    Slight update.

Here's a Gallery of everyone's places I've marked on the map so far.
    Apollads valley will soon also include the other section of the valley eventually to the West, and from then South from there on for a little., just letting you know because i have no programs that can work the transparency.

The Western area will be 'posh' housing, single-2 story brick houses like the Mayor's house of 'Vale Valley Village, thank goodness for the power of Gravel + Water, that mayors house took a lot of clay (It's 2 Storys and an Attic, would put a Cellar as well but Redstone powered Doors , <3 T Flip Flops ).

Depending on what goes on, might aim for a dock of some sorts if i get the urge to expand that far.
    Thenalth Venalueth (Order) Adult Lunus
    Kelthorath Insalik (Order) Hatchling
    Riethali Koray (Order) Hatchling

The map has been updated and now has compass included.

If anyone doesn't like thier spot with the colour and name I've chosen then please tell me. If you would like to add your spot on the map tell me or use paint to place it and show me, I'll then update the map.

The Gallery is updated and goes left to right A-Z and if anyone thinks that thier place isn't a nice pic that I've taken then take your own and send me the pic.

I would probly try to join you guys if my new computer dident hate minecraft. lags to the point where its unplayable......i need to snatch my old video card back. and get a skin that dosent look like a eskimo, dont know why i grabbed that.
    Cory
    ------------------------
    Coleraon Pesong, Warrior of Order

Unfortunately the centeral bit of my place has been sliced in half by a corrupted chunk. You can see it on the right side of the picture Darziak took. :/
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

whats mods run on the server? i know mcmmo and theirs a multi verse one

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    whats mods run on the server? i know mcmmo and theirs a multi verse one
    As far as I'm aware, there's just McMMO, Multiverse, the mod for no creeper block damage, and whatever was done to disable fire (may or may not be a mod).

Thread Information