Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overburdened glitch fix

Default Re: Overburdened glitch fix

I like a option or any kind of fix. It's annoying no one (except Finkle ) wants.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Finkledbody View Post
    I wouldn't call/consider this a glitch.. nor needing to be fixed...

"Oh no?!?! I have to split the stack and delete 8 slabs or marble?!?!?! Oh the worlds ganna ENNNDD!!!"

Seriously, this doesn't need to be looked into, and really shows who the laziest toons are in the game..
    This also leads me to remember the suggestion about the in game clock..
    Serisouly, you can't take two seconds to split the stack/look beside you at ur own clock?!

Dont' fix this devs.. Leave it as is, this isn't an issue. The water not spawning around Island of Fire and ice is.. emblems is a problem.. etc. etc.

Stop being so lazy
    Really? I'm going to ignore the personal attack and keep this simple.

It's not working correctly.

Because if I'm able to harvest more than I can hold to the point where I walk slower or not at all, then something is wrong. And yes, grinding to GMC here. So hundreds of times a day I have to address this.

Broken.. requires fix.

Keep your comments constructive or keep them to yourself.

End of statement.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Finkledbody View Post
    Ohh jeez. lol, you best not be saying that to me

I am far more familiar with this litte problem then most.

Do you know how close I am to GMC?

Trust me, I run into this problem more times then most..

Waaay more times then most as I build and tear down my plots like some people pop out babies. These are not little plots mind you...

Lol, I agree it is a little silly that one is overburdened at all
    So.. it's a problem.. several times over apparently.

Yet you come off like we're all lazy and stupid...

And I guarantee my lvl 13 biped that's been around for 15 days is much much closer to GMC than you are

So yes, I have a unique if not somewhat overly-exposed viewpoint of this issue and yes, it needs to be fixed. It's insanely troublesome and completely unnecessary. I don't care what the priority is. I don't care when it gets fixed. It would be great if it was soon. But nobody in this thread or probably that even reads this forum would be able to tell us what priority it would be anyway.. so why even bring that up? Heck, I would be happy with them just putting the commands in the gem-menu in alphabetic order! (lol) But if you think this one little thing is going to "push" the priority of other things, then you have no faith in the DEVs.

bottom line (again). It's not WAI because a GAME (this IS a game) doesn't have mechanics in it that require unfriendly and repetitive actions to be accomplished by EVERY player EVERY time in a repeatable and reproducable situation that the Devs could fix. (slightly sarcastic but you get the point)
    Last edited by Mensar; May 15th, 2012 at 04:42 PM.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Thread Information