Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

So I just signed up for this, and put the signature link in. But what else should I do?
    You do not need a reason to care. ~Xeno
    XenoDrake TheLightBringer, Glimmers Red, Shirahime, Zelena Ironhand

Quote Originally Posted by XenoDrake View Post
    So I just signed up for this, and put the signature link in. But what else should I do?
    If your egg does not have cracks in it with 2 days left, you may want to put it on a fan site like Silvi's Lair or the Allure of Neglected Dragons to make sure it does not die.
    You might also want to set your scroll preferences to allow others to help you hatch your eggs. Note that you can have multiple eggs incubating at a time.
    For the rest of it, there's tons of info on the dragon cave forums.

new egg releases people!

they're calling 'em Brine (found at coast), Rancid (found in desert) and Musty (found in forest)

currently I have 3 musties and one rancid, if anyone wants the musty I'd be willing to trade it for a brine or rancid, though with the speed these things are going besides the musties, it's gonna be hard for anyone to get one of those haha

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php...ic=140105&st=0

Fah! I didn't need reasons to stay up late, grumble....

For people who didn't see egg descriptions and only clicked over to TJ's hatchies: remember that there's a wiki page you can check if you want to figure out which egg is which! (Kinda.)

Gnargh trying to grab eggs instead of sleeping ffff I wish I hadn't seen that you posted this until tomorrow, Meepsa! But no seriously, thank you for the heads up.

alright people, getting brines is still...extremely diffucult, but here's a musty that I caught up for grabs!

also managed to get a rancid one, getting my total up to 2 caveborns

"It's a chicken! And I'm a chickenhawk!!"

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Except it's not a chicken egg...? But it might grow into something like

haha yep, sorry verru, but that's a pygmy egg, chicken's eggs are whiter and "are a third the size of the other eggs."

also, I managed to breed another magma egg yay! the downside though, is that I have 3 magmas now, and only 1 ice and 1 thunder, and sadly my last summon (yesterday) was unsuccesfull 3:

Still works for me. I already have a female. Maybe I just absconded off with a male.

*crosses talons*

Oh, noes! I have two eggs!
    Last edited by Veruliyam; August 17th, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Please render aid as a kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    Please render aid as a kindness!

I added it to Silvi's Lair, it went straight to the ER.

Thankyewthankyewthankyou!

Hopefully, the pygmy won't need help...

added your eggy to NDER Veru ;3

Just got it today! isnt he/she cute! <3

Yay!

(and some extra stuffs, because of a 10-character minimum limit...)

Hurray eggs for people!

Sadface: besides Coast being the most obnoxious biome to haul eggs out of (nobody ever wants to clean out the water horses and coastal waverunners and deep sea dragons...) it looks like the "brine" egg is a rare. All my other latest catches grew up in about the usual number of views/etc... and my "brine" hatchling is still just a little newborn hatchling, despite three full days in the ol' view machine. What a shame! They're so pretty, I would have liked to get a few of them. Instead I'm probably going to be lucky just to have this one of 'em. GRUMBLE.

Oh well, at least my ridgewing nonsense is going well. My first try breeding this one's parents and what'd I get?

That just about makes up for the paucity of brines!

haha yep, Blusang's are not gold/silver type rare, but they're definately black/nebula type rare.

also, grats on the tan ridgewing!

with all the AP blocking I decided I might as well start checking what species I have armies of (+50 of the type)...turns out my greens are the only ones hitting just above 50 the rest are all below 20 XD (and ofcourse still looking for that ever-elusive gold and GoN)

talking about golds, I got the dumbest request over on the forums today (I tend to breed on request), someone asked whether I could breed a silver or a gold for them :/

It depends which server board I think is which.

Pfft, I have /huge/ problems getting golds. Been breeding for months with fertility with absolutely no luck.

nuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I was ctrl-click->F5ing at the coast biome, and I actually managed to get first click on a Blusang....but I was already at my egg limit!! >.<

It depends which server board I think is which.

I saw one of the Brine eggs in the coast biome but reacted too slow D:

Thread Information