Thread: Talk to the Team: Default Key-bindings

Hybrid View

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Default Key-bindings

I knew about the character prefs being stored on my comp, including the keybindings. I'm just comfortable with how the set up is now, having only ever played the mmo Eden Eternal, I really only know Istarias setup. So for me, changing the key bindings would be a similar thing to go through that Thickle does when I make a new alt. I see it'll probably be a majority vote anyway, isn't everything? so perhaps I'd be best just making a copy of the bindings before the new ones are used.

And autorun can be changed to any key, doesn't need to be numlock, though a new default would be nice.
    Last edited by silverth; September 3rd, 2012 at 05:57 AM. Reason: reread previous post, now my reply makes better sense?
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

They mostly look good. If you guys could add the "target last target" to a bindable key as well, that'd be great. The changes to mouse buttons will be most welcome too :)
    A dark shadow in the night skies...

Quote Originally Posted by R`aven Sky`Dash View Post
    They mostly look good. If you guys could add the "target last target" to a bindable key as well, that'd be great. The changes to mouse buttons will be most welcome too :)
    I could definitely support this also, so many times I wished for this while making a new hotkey.

Thread Information