Thread: Came back to play today after umptom years gone

Default Came back to play today after umptom years gone

And I have yet to see a single person playing -_- did I just waste $9? Of course I have no idea where I am or where I'm suppose to go or what I'm suppose to do but still... Im in a place called Kion and I have yet to see anything but 1 npc wandering back and forth :X

Default Re: Came back to play today after umptom years gone

Type /who, then click search without putting any search parameters. You'll (hopefully >.> ) see a bunch of people in the list that pops up. Double click to bring up a window in which you can type private messages in. You won't actually -see- many players in Kion though.

Well I have no idea where to go FROM Kion though. I'm a bit too worried to go outside the gates, last time I tried 3 skeletons killed me :/

Actually, is there a central hub where most people congregate or?

What shard are you on? Order or Chaos?

From what I have read, it almost seems like it would be of benefit for you to start a new toon from scratch on the training island. Many, many things have changed over the years and Lesser Aradoth is one of those things. By the time you leave the training island and New Trismus it should leave you in a position able to more aptly handle the mobs outside of Kion. If all else, just port back to New Trismus with your current alt...check the trainer for your class to see if they have any quests (look for the new 'bubble' over their head), and talk to some of the people in the town itself...there are several quests there as well which will get you both XP and coin.

Hope that helps and gives you some ideas as to where to go next.

Aaelefein

PS...

New Trismus is where low level players hang out, Bristugo is next, and finally there is Aughundel. With the changes to Lesser Aradoth and the new gating mechanisms it might be difficult for you to safely get to even Bristugo right off the bat. But for a new/low-level character you should be able to get everything you need on New Trismus (NT)
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    I'm on Order

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelefein View Post
    From what I have read, it almost seems like it would be of benefit for you to start a new toon from scratch on the training island. Many, many things have changed over the years and Lesser Aradoth is one of those things. By the time you leave the training island and New Trismus it should leave you in a position able to more aptly handle the mobs outside of Kion. If all else, just port back to New Trismus with your current alt...check the trainer for your class to see if they have any quests (look for the new 'bubble' over their head), and talk to some of the people in the town itself...there are several quests there as well which will get you both XP and coin.

Hope that helps and gives you some ideas as to where to go next.

Aaelefein

PS...

New Trismus is where low level players hang out, Bristugo is next, and finally there is Aughundel. With the changes to Lesser Aradoth and the new gating mechanisms it might be difficult for you to safely get to even Bristugo right off the bat. But for a new/low-level character you should be able to get everything you need on New Trismus (NT)
    Well my character is a level 20 dragon, or least I think it's level 20. Anyway I'll attempt to locate new trismus and go from there, thanks for the insight though it gives me SOME type of direction :P

Quote Originally Posted by xeoneex View Post
    Well my character is a level 20 dragon, or least I think it's level 20. Anyway I'll attempt to locate new trismus and go from there, thanks for the insight though it gives me SOME type of direction :P
    Xeoneex, welcome back to Istaria! New Trismus would definitely be the place to go to reacquaint yourself with the game. From the portal in Kion you can select "New Trismus" as your destination.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks, ya I went to New Trismus. Been wandering around, not sure what to do next but I'm doing a few minor quests at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    To add to my previous post. It would also be nice to know what the name of your character is on Order so someone could help you. I have not seen a xeoneex so far on Order. Information is always helpful.

My character is named Ahthashknehm Zeraiethhaator. :P

Thread Information