Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exploit: not to break your golden eggs, but...

Default Re: Exploit: not to break your golden eggs, but...

lol so not knowing about a horribly benefitul exploit is detrimental? In what way?

1 Person exploiting is bad enough, but its better than 500 people exploiting
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

It would be kinda interesting, if on ocassion, for a very short time span, certain items' HV get's increased. Like for 2 days it's iron mining pick, then gift of health 4, then silver spatula, etc each for short durations. Totally un-announced. Would be like a treasure hunt or something. Finding a new high value hoard item thats good for a few days would at least keep hoarding interesting.

I know both sides of the argument, I can understand both sides as well. I hate hoarding. Haven't exploited any bugs. Have worked hard to get what hoard I have. Hated every minute of it. Who know how much I watched just drain away back when it leaked. Find it insulting just about at the ease some people got thier hoards built very high, by taking advantage of what are probably bugs, whenI busted my ****** to get my 10 mil.

Give us quests to build hoard. Or put dragon caves with forges near metal resources. I would hoard more if there was a cave near mithril with a scaleforge. Bipeds get to craft mithril sell to pawnbroker or the sickly rich blacksmith whatever it is trainer, I'm stuck with porting all over and trying not to CTD to build hoard.

Best hoarding I ever did was a long time back, Maple Banner staffs were 576. We had a lvl 100 fletcher, who had that hard to get form, who could pump out 150k in a couple trips to the maple. then they changed it to 0 :( It was fun though, having access to something that had respectable value, right at the time they had nerfed spell values to pitiful levels.

But my first paragraph, relates to observing the flurry of activity that went on as people found out that item yyy gives xxxx hoard! omg! For some reason, in some way, it felt fun, even though I do not have the form, and haven't hoarded any item yyy. It's like a light at the end of a long ****** dark tunnel.

Guaran

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Daedra wrote:I told Amon about it. I kept quiet. Now everyone knows. GAH!

If they've known about it for longer than one patch cycle, it is time to disclose it fully to the public. A) They've had enough time to address it, let alone acknowledge it. B) It is doing exactly what I have stated before: by keeping it quiet: those in-the-know are getting fat and happy off of it to the detriment of the rest of us who have remained ignorant of it.

As such, if it is not fixed in tomorrow's patch, it will become bona fide common knowledge.
    It hasnt been longer than one patch cycle. And at no point is letting the masses know about an exploit a good thing!
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Thread Information