Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick visit to AE's Offices.

Default Re: Quick visit to AE's Offices.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaldor
    A huge THX from my side Dangit for these information.

But I thing I miss in that all: "What will happen to te EU-players on Unity? How its going on with GN? Is there any hope to solve the confoundet problems we have with GN?
    yup, once again, no word on the poor europeans... [:(]
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Great Info dangit

as has been iterated before AE have no control over what happens with GN (i dont think)

it would be nice if we did have some indication about it though

anyways good job D

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Thank you for this info! Some good things coming...yay! [:D]
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Thank you for taking the time out of your normal routine to visit and report.

Wish it could be a quarterly activity, but we know how quickly wishes fill empty glasses.

Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Interesting information indeed..thank you for the post.[:)]
    100 Scout / 100 Armorer / 80 Sorcerer

cool hope everything goes smoothly for them
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Quote Originally Posted by Chaldor
    A huge THX from my side Dangit for these information.

But I thing I miss in that all: "What will happen to te EU-players on Unity? How its going on with GN? Is there any hope to solve the confoundet problems we have with GN?
    I am really sorry about the EU players, there is not much I can say on the situation. I can say this. AE knows and values you as customers and does take your input on these boards to heart.

Great report, Dangit. Sounds like good things are in the pipeline. Can't wait to see this invasion code you described in action.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

******** straight, if that comes to the live servers as described its gonna rock to say the least.

I just hope we dont get a bunch of people whining about the WA "ruining" their gameplay.

I seriously think some people think that the WA are supposed to help us in some way = P

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Quote Originally Posted by Fridlekh
    Tell them to get a copy of the 64 bit Windows Server 2003 RC1 and test the software on that, 32 bit processes can address 4 Gigs of linear address space when run under 64 bit Windows. The use of the added registers in the CPU usually adds performance to unoptimized code as well.
    Windows Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 support a boot parameter that alters the allocation to 3 GB for program data and 1 GB for kernel data. Although I'm not sure if this would fix the particular issue they are having without more details. I just know that was a solution we had to use in our office for one of our applications.
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

The frame work for AROP has been laid and all that seems to be left is the fine details of the Rite itself. AE is progressing slow on this as they want to ensure its the best it can be and is an experiance for those complete it. Bewarned. From what I saw, the AROP will not be for the faint of heart.
    ::Grins::
    Vesuvius Veix
    100/100 Dragon of Order with 26+ Million Hoard
    Officer of the Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    "Why am I cynical you ask? Because I have been given little to make me feel otherwise."

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Great stuff[:)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

The frame work for AROP has been laid and all that seems to be left is the fine details of the Rite itself. AE is progressing slow on this as they want to ensure its the best it can be and is an experiance for those complete it. Bewarned. From what I saw, the AROP will not be for the faint of heart.
    ::Grins::
    I'd wait to grin after we see the tangible results off such hardcore task. [;)]
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Very nice Info !! [Y]

But only one thing what EU players can do is hope, that GN will do something...

But still, community is good reason to stay in game so some "delays" are for me acceptable.

btw: many players are females ? i hope they are playing as dragons [:P][;)][;)]

Thread Information