Thread: New Buildable Stroctures

Default New Buildable Stroctures

A Guild mate was building on the structure North of Bristugo and had the Elm and Iron done, then noticed it was a Stoneworking Shelter, it should be a Ore Refinery. It's near the Iron Golems and nodes, was always a Ore Refinery before. The Structure # is 36804601 at position 22276/22822.

Also was wondering how the Structures get turned on?
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Default Re: New Buildable Stroctures

I think that was a mistake. There is no stone resources in this area. It's going to be changed back to the Ore Refinery which it has always been. So don't add any more resources to that machine.

Isn't there an activate button to turn the structures on? I'm finding that a lot of bug I've been hearing for the new buildings and its storage feature are all world cache related. Even if you've recently cleared it, sometimes when something turns from one state (not built) to another (built/completed) that sometimes the cached file is still remember the old state (of how it used to be). So see if you have luck by clearing world cache first and see if it can be activated afterwards.

Are there any examples of a machine that can't be activated that can be visited and checked?
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    Also was wondering how the Structures get turned on?
    Actually, I just tested and built a community structure. They seem to pop up and activate automatically, when you 'Contribute' the last possible resource to it.

If they don't popup, then I think it's a glitch, that happens rarely, that requires support team to manually activate it.

I have this very vague memory, of a player saying they built a player structure (long before these new community buildings were introduced) and somehow it didn't activate or pop into place. But when I repeated the same thing, it worked. So I suspect there is a glitch to where some unknown force (Jedi perhaps), may not let it appear/pop into place, sometimes. If this is the case, and the Activate button isn't lit, then I'd think only a support ticket can fix that, unfortunately.

The reason I was asking about turning on structures is we built the Ore Refinery at Miner's Mound and it popped ok, but there is no machines with it. So I cleared world cache and tried it again, still no machines.

Oh, I'm sorry, I totally misunderstood. I was thinking you were saying you added all the resources, but the building itself, didn't pop. Ok. I'm going to compile a list of any buildings with issues, for tech team and start another thread soon, with confirmed locations & server that need fixed. It's easier to keep these problems in one place instead hopping around thread to thread.

This isn't related to the Miner's Mound refinery, as there is one on Blight Server that does work correctly.

But I want to point something out for players, please spread the word if possible to your fellow players who might not read forums.

The T2 Ore Refineries:
    Abandoned Island 180/246
    Chiconis East 250/222
    Erichald's Hill 223/228 (Currently a stone shelter on Live shards, but now Ore Refinery on Blight 273)
    Granitefall Mountains North 246/215
    Granitefall Mountains South 254/221
    Silver Mines 172/178

These are ok on Blight 273 now, so they should work. But I would refrain from buildings these on Live Shards at the moment, as they for sure don't have an anvil or smelter on them (not same as this issue).

Also will have a mappack update this weekend with all the new names of these community structures, any new or moved locations and they will be easily searchable by a certain keyword in the search term, so you'll be able to find all structures in world that need built easily.

Thank you Cegaiel, will post anything I find on the other thread.

Thread Information