Thread: [RAID] - Siege of the Aradoth Frontier

Hybrid View

Default Re: [RAID] - Siege of the Aradoth Frontier

I'd like to thank everyone who participated for coming to the event, it was a lot of fun and though we had some slight problems with crashes it felt like a very successful raid!

I'd like to reiterate that switching to the blight client currently is a good idea as there is a bug on the live client that will cause a crash if the source of an attack (the mob) isn't loaded fully, with the amount of mobs that were spawned this is likely the cause of many of the crashes that were experienced, but it's fixed on the blight client.

Concerning the rerun of the event: It will be at 2am CEST as mentioned, though it will not be a replica of the event. Rather it will be more concentrated on spawning of actual epics rather than an invasion of Aegis so people can potentially get more loot over a shorter amount of time.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Grats on a successful raid, good to know Order wasn't the only one with mass crashes. Shall patch to blight tonight and see if that's what my issue was.

Also, thanks to you and Sars running raids again. Have missed those, you guys are wonderful.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Quote Originally Posted by silverth View Post
    Grats on a successful raid, good to know Order wasn't the only one with mass crashes. Shall patch to blight tonight and see if that's what my issue was.

Also, thanks to you and Sars running raids again. Have missed those, you guys are wonderful.
    Thank you Silverth.

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    Concerning the rerun of the event: It will be at 2am CEST as mentioned, though it will not be a replica of the event. Rather it will be more concentrated on spawning of actual epics rather than an invasion of Aegis so people can potentially get more loot over a shorter amount of time.
    Small update, I figured out what to spawn and where, so instead it will actually happen at 1am CEST.

Just small feedback. the parts I really liked were when reklar "came" through blighted portal and the global messages were fitting,and also when something happened to the rift gate and elial and his guardians got free. Id like to see more things like this,thats was really good
    Fantastic raid!

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    Just small feedback. the parts I really liked were when reklar "came" through blighted portal and the global messages were fitting,and also when something happened to the rift gate and elial and his guardians got free. Id like to see more things like this,thats was really good
    Fantastic raid!
    Thank you Tilithia I actually had a few more global messages prepared for the first raid but sadly due to how some things went they would only cause some confusion. But yes, definitely trying to get a more involved storyline with each Sunday-raid!

I've actually been brainstorming on some ways to get crafters more involved, or maybe even a vocal point of a raid, but it's still all very rough.

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed it! (and you too Solarrian)

Thread Information