Thread: Guild Chest Storage / Inventory

Fel Tir

Default Guild Chest Storage / Inventory

Anyone have similar thoughts/problems?

One annoyance is the 8 second wait between placing/moving items. Another is youcan't draw abunch of items (by highlighting them) out of a container within the chest (bag), but you can highlight a bunch in your inventory and put them in the container withinthe chest.

Outright mysteriesare why some items don't go to first available empty slot (think it has to do with splitting in inventory first), sometimes there are multiple stacks of the same items,and you can't move items within the chest (can split them and recombine in inventory then put back in chest) - you have to pull to your inventory first. Although the arrange items button works. It doesn't work like your inventory does.

This morning, I logged on to findan unteched item that previously haddisappeared from my inventory but it was teched, also at least one expert form was missing from my formula book. Not sure if there was a database change or what

Fel Tir

Default Re: Guild Chest Storage / Inventory

Another one is trying to equip an item from vault by double clicking it. Move one item from vault to inventory, equip it, then move the unequipped item back to vault, then equip the rest by doubleclicking in your vault. Also applies if you have items in a bag in your vault, each bag it seems needs this procedure. Have not tried just putting an item in the vault first.

Thread Information