Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ETA? Merge? Plans? Strategy? Luca?

Default ETA? Merge? Plans? Strategy? Luca?

Hello there

ok when will the merge happen? how long will it take?

do we have to save something? a lot of people transfer their teched stuff from vault to their char inventory (because of a known merge bug deleting techs from items)

do we have to make screenshots from our items to prove them?

will there be the world apocalypse event?

What is GN doing now? how do they test the merge?

Mark

Default Re: ETA? Merge? Plans? Strategy? Luca?

Yes... Vlisson says right! we don't know anithing about the work, no ETA.. nothing!! [:@]

please, refer to the community some infos about the merge!

Mark

And how are u going to fix the name problems??
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Damonious

completely true .. but since gn already showed us that our opinion doesnt count much .. i dont really expect answers although there are many reasonable questions left open ..

Mark

We are paying customers! they're obbligated to let us know what they are going to do!

Is inammissible this lack of service, we don't want a exact plan of operations, we are not techicians that can speak about techical problems and so on. We're only players, and customers.

It's not so hard to understand that a customer has to be informed about this great work on the servers...

mahy... [:S]

Luca already stated "The merger of Earth, Ice and Wind into one single shard will begin tomorrow evening " Well thats now, so its already underway.

Oh wait this is GN's version of time so who the hell knows? [H]
    Bleri McThrust - Dwarf
    Unity - Formerly Ice

Guess we got their strategy here. This is onlogin page.
    "The servers will not go down tonight as previously announced and the next downtime is planned for tomorrow morning at the usual time for the weekly maintenance (6AM CET). Although not cancelled the consolidation will not happen tonight, more news will be "

Merge is delayed. Surprise.
    Smith Black
    Tinker/Blacksmith/Gatherer
    Cleric

Dracko

Community: Consolidation Update 19/10/2004 The servers will not go down tonight as previously announced and the next downtime is planned for tomorrow morning at the usual time for the weekly maintenance (6AM CET). Although not cancelled the consolidation will not happen tonight, more news will be from the login page for european shards....

ho ho...

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

Dracko

******** ya beat me [:O]

Does that mean it happens tomorrow morning then?????

Heh thishalf baked performancetruly reflects the 7 p's now, doesn't it.

Rainbow

Aerendil

Bumpity.
    GN Information level is reaching an all time low.
    Hello, anyone care for an update on timeline?

Wouldn't call this an all time low.
    They told us about merge before taking down servers instead of the reverse.

And Luca posted more messageslast 3 daysthen he did in the last 2 months before.
    Smith Black
    Tinker/Blacksmith/Gatherer
    Cleric

Avid

Rainbow I think your comment went over 99.9% of people's heads.

However if anyone is thinking of starting a rock band, here is a cool excerpt from some random site from Google concerning the 7 P's. See if you can relate to what Rainbow was saying...
    [*]PUNCTUALITY: Setting a specific day and time that your band is supposed to meet and being there when you say that you will be.[*]PERSONALITY: Having an "up" attitude and contributing freely to a "pleasant work atmosphere," also being willing to give other band members the oppurtunity to suggest new ideas and allow them a fair chance to contribute themsleves.[*]PROFESSIONALISM: Being able to interact with others in an honest, courteous, and straight forward manner, both amongst the band itself and in one's interaction with other bands (even if they suck!).[*]PRODUCTIVITY: Openly contributing to the music and using your time and talents efficiently, also being dedicated to perform a certain task such as "nailing that off-beat intro."[*]PREPARATION: Being ready for "business" that requires extra attention and being willing to work outside of the designated "group-time" (i.e. practice)to attend to items that were not effectively attended to during the practice session (i.e. that guitar solo you almost have down, etc.).[*]PERFORMANCE: Being eager to give one's "all", looking upon each practice session as a public performance and not slacking off because of the casual atmosphere of your garage or basement.[*]PRIORITY: Willingness to sacrifice certain activities and events in the sake of band progress.

No, the 7 p's that I meant were:

Piss poor planning promotes piss poor performance.

Do we have any news at all, please GN or AE, of whether this merge will take place or not?

Rainbow

As stated in yesterday's news the new timeline for the European consolidation is: delayed.

As announced more news will be available later today.

The "End of the World" event will most probably not take place because we are not moving the shards to a new hardware and the existing hardware will be in use for the consolidation.

Xeno

Ha ha, u funny optimistic people [:P]

Do u really think GN or AE will give us some info....................so fast ?-..............in a "new" forum ?-..................in any subject ?-

Chill out and be surprised !!!

Xeno

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    As stated in yesterday's news the new timeline for the European consolidation is: delayed.

As announced more news will be available later today.

The "End of the World" event will most probably not take place because we are not moving the shards to a new hardware and the existing hardware will be in use for the consolidation.

Aye, well sorry Luca, great info and thx so far.

I have no probs to admit my faults [;)]

Hope all will be fine,

As stated in a different thread :

- This is not the official European Forum as we are still trying to find a solution for Tazoon.com
    - The news has been posted yesterday evening on the news section of the login website

Thank you Luca.

Now I do not know if I am missing something obvious here, but could you please tell me if, by news, you mean a forum on these boards or the log in page, please.

If it is a news section here on the boards, then I cannot find it at all. If you mean the log in page where snippets of information appear as we select our characters, then on mine the information stops mid sentence so I do not get to see the part that says more info will be available today.

Are you allowed to share with us, at this moment, why it did not go ahead last night as you had first stated, please?

Sorry to be a pain.

Rainbow

Thread Information