Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today's Patch--GOOD LORD!

Grampa

Default Re: Today's Patch--GOOD LORD!

change your script color Blue it is killing my eyes trying to read
    Gramps

So Teir 1 silos are 20k, Inotice my original Silos that Im pretty sure take much longer to build only had 8k last I looked.
    What will be the storage capacity of my original
    Silos?
    As to the fact that tiles.walkways and trees are easyer to build now,
    I find it disturbung that soon walls will follow.
    I spent alot of time building the walls for my plot. My hard work paid off in the sense that I have a much better looking plot than all those that didnt want to put in the effort.
    I think Istaria should give all of us who spent the time and effort to have something that those whowere unwilling to put forth the original effort, some recompense in the form of Novian resources.
    For every resource that was not required originally I would expect them to be sent back to my vault.
    Your very willing to apease the lazy now, so how about apeasing those that busted their arses?
    [8o|]

change your script color Blue it is killing my eyes trying to read
    Gramps

???????? Mytext is black. I havent down colored text for months now ( my last colored text was when we only had that generic board theme)

Nice looking updates and db fixes.

I sure hope associating rage/ss and spiked scales assists dragons more than a little in combat.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Quote Originally Posted by Dale2112
    I think Istaria should give all of us who spent the time and effort to have something that those who were unwilling to put forth the original effort, some recompense in the form of Novian resources.
    For every resource that was not required originally I would expect them to be sent back to my vault.
    Your very willing to apease the lazy now, so how about apeasing those that busted their arses?
    It's not really lazy so much adjusting the requirements to be more in line with other construction. The new buildings all require fewer quantities (but usually some higher tiers) of materials than the pre-merge buildings. Also pre-merge it was a lot easier to build walls, walkways and trees since lower teir resources were more readily located near housing (not in all cases, but in most). Now that towns and areas are specifically tiered, in some places it can be a real pain to build what should be simple decorations. It also didn't really make sense before that a few tiles on the ground require the same number of stones as a lower teir house. I put in my time, in fact I just finished my stone tile patio just a few weeks ago, but I'm still happy to see the reduction even after the fact.
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

Quote Originally Posted by Dale2112
    So Teir 1 silos are 20k, Inotice my original Silos that Im pretty sure take much longer to build only had 8k last I looked.
    What will be the storage capacity of my original
    Silos?
    Almost positive I read that they would also be 20k bulk storage. Think Amon posted that.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Yes, that is correct. The original silo has had its bulk capacity updated to match that of the Tier 1 Silo, so 20000.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

has anybody checked out the drops on named mobs? I'm at work and can't play :(
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

I got 4 forms and 2 techs from arbeoron, galestorm, mehedon and the storm ogre.
    No tech comps, and a couple trophies.

I've killed three named beasties and total haul was . . . 4 forms, 2 techs, and 8 trophies. Not bad. Not bad at all . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

any techs I can use Tanta :) j/K. I like the change, maye I'll get health V tonight! :)
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Well, I slew Ssyrian (shadow spider boss), Gravier (granite golem boss) andShiar (topaz golem boss)today and got 5 forms and two techs, including Metalworking IV and Leatherworking IV. Not complaining at all! [;)]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

CypherXP

This patch is like some sort of great cake, and we on Unity would like some [;)]

Please can you bring the patch day forward on Unity to sometime around now? [:D]

gopher65

Don't know if anyone noticed, but some assets for lairs were downloaded by the patcher too;)

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    I've killed three named beasties and total haul was . . . 4 forms, 2 techs, and 8 trophies. Not bad. Not bad at all . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    Well, I slew Ssyrian (shadow spider boss), Gravier (granite golem boss) andShiar (topaz golem boss)today and got 5 forms and two techs, including Metalworking IV and Leatherworking IV. Not complaining at all! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    Was the respawn rate on named monstersadjusted also?
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Last time I checked (anecdotal evidence) respawn on nameds is around 30-60mins. This seems fine to me.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Believe its based on the mob. I was playing with a named tier IV mob last night...his respawn seemed to be about 5-10 minutes. He's quest based. Perhaps quest based named mobs have a shorter respawn time than non-quest based.

This observation was based on fighting said named mob 4-5 times. Not enough to state a fact, but the times seemed fairly consistent.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

The lair items that downloaded might have been part of the cave that the Council of Elders is in. They came in the patch as well. New cave north of dralk, 5 or 6 new dragon npc's. They will talk to you but no way to start the Ancient Rite of Passage just yet. (which we already knew)

Guaran

Thread Information