Thread: Yet another "redwall" post.

Eustace Trevelyan

Default Yet another "redwall" post.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but not lately, so here goes. Could something be done about the physical locking of plots? Even post-merge, most communities are made up of plots too small to allow a single person to build everything they might need. Presumeably one of the main ideas behind communities was coordinated building, shared effort and resources, etc. Allowing people to opt out of this (and yes, there are still bugged plots, but these seem to be a minority of redwalls) defeats the entire purpose.

Since it's been in since the beginning, I'm not even going to bother suggesting its elimination, but could the permissions be altered so that those who make the choice to set their plots apart could themselves be set apart? A "redwall the redwallers" permission option? (To prevent exploit, I suppose you'd have disallow more than one change in locking status per week or something, but that's a minor concern.) I realize given the limited developer resources that anything of this nature would be fortunate to even find itself on the back burner, but let it rattle about a bit. Thanks:)

Default Re: Yet another "redwall" post.

As it is now Redwalls serve little purpose other then to aggravate the populace. If a plot is Redwalled most are not too large as to prevent somebody from accessing a building from outside the perimeter. Suggestion..remove redwalls or plot lockdown and make the individual building permissions more robust where you can add people or even exclude people from using specific buildings. As it is now it is disallow all, allow all or Guild only.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Thread Information