Thread: Being Billed But Can't Log In

Zhagtin

Default Being Billed But Can't Log In

Since all of my emails to support have been ignored, this is my last ditch effort to get some help. A couple of months ago I decided to come back to Horizons and keep an active account, even if I don't have much time to play. I love the creative effort that went into the game and think that it is a real tragedy that it isn't more popular, and I've been happy to pay $13/month just to do my small part to keep Horizons afloat. At least I was, until I recently tried to log in and play. Even though my account is active and is currently being billed (the next month's charge just came out of my bank account on 03/26), I can't log in to the game under any circumstances. All variations on the password that should be set are being rejected, all attempts to recover it via Secret Question/Answer are being rejected, and I can't even log in to the support site for help. At first I was sure it was just an unfortunate annoyance, but now I'm really starting to feel robbed here. I'm posting in this forum in the hope that some support staffer will contact me so we can get this resolved, I'd LIKE to keep my account but as it is I'm not even sure how I can cancel the billing without login access. My next step after this, if I can't get tech support help, is to contact my bank and advise them that this recurring billing is an unauthorized charge that I want them to block.

Update: Support has contacted me and my password problem has been remedied. I can now log in, and my faith has been restored. Thank you, support!

Default Re: Being Billed But Can't Log In

? did you get your money back ?
    I am Senar Nogard, on Chaos Shard and is a level 12 Dragon check me out!

I am looking for an adult dragon to take me under thier wing for a bit on Istaria, if you are interested, pm me

Thread Information