Thread: Hotfix?

Default Hotfix?

so any one know what the hotfix we just had was for?

Default Re: Hotfix?

Spirit Walk and Phoenix Shield didn't properly expire when the player or mob was hit. Made for unkillable mobs, and immortal players, bad combo for a game =P
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

is it just me or did the drop rate decrease since the hot fix now im getting nothing.

AZVladimir

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    is it just me or did the drop rate decrease since the hot fix now im getting nothing.
    Maybe, one of the draggies was hunting before the hotfix. He pulled 8 hoardables in 10 kills totalling about 80,000. At the rate he was going, he would have been pulling in 1 Million hoard an hour. Seemed a little out of whack if you ask me.

AZV

Manga

The Hotfix was to fix a bug that mobs and players had that made them immune to melee damage.

Nothing was done to the loot drop percentage, some were just luckier than others =)

Odd... before hotfix I was getting loot items every other kill after hotfixit I got zip...mabye every 20 kills I got an item..well 20 kills is still better than it was before

fast team, fast fix

grats

cant await this patch on unity

:o
    What's that I hear? A Waaambulance?
    I kid I kid... :) I think any changes are good. I havent went huntint since last night so this patch is all new stuff for me :)
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

I dunno about anyone else ,but I farmed the hell out of the ice/snow pygmies and ogres tonight and got a nice pile of hoard loot :) Made a lot of friends, all of them wanting to give me their nice hoard ;)
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Nisse
    I dunno about anyone else ,but I farmed the hell out of the ice/snow pygmies and ogres tonight and got a nice pile of hoard loot [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img] Made a lot of friends, all of them wanting to give me their nice hoard [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    The drop rate in general was fantastic, but I was out hunting for tech components. Their drop rate was suppose to increase by 50% but I got a lot less then from pre-patch drops.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Knell
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Nisse wrote:I dunno about anyone else ,but I farmed the hell out of the ice/snow pygmies and ogres tonight and got a nice pile of hoard loot [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img] Made a lot of friends, all of them wanting to give me their nice hoard [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

The drop rate in general was fantastic, but I was out hunting for tech components. Their drop rate was suppose to increase by 50% but I got a lot less then from pre-patch drops.

Some seem to have increased, some seem to have been kept low.
    I was hunting Diery Ice wolves and Giant Ice Beetles for about an 2 hours last night.
    2 mandibles and 2 fangs at the beginning of each fight. After that, nothing but snowballs and a few random new loots.

Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

about 2 1/2 hours of lesiure hunting undead on elnarth, 2 of us.

over 100k hv items
    10 zombie ww skulls
    2 red vex freinges
    9 ghost vapors
    2 ogre toes
    dozen or more forms/techs
    14 tablets various ( 1 etheral )
    8 various money belts

Sharduk

Lffayen

nice!!! i got lots of stuff too, but it doesn't seem worth it to try to list it from memory... downside to being at work.... *shrugs* oh well, eventually i'll list something maybe.

Thread Information