Thread: Agro-woes

Default Agro-woes

Fix the Agro....fix! Its getting to the point of madness. I was hunting with a few friends lastnight. We were out hunting mithril golems, bout 3 of us would each pull a golem, and i'll be damned if every single one of them didn't run for the smallest member. Every TIME.

Couldn't take the agro off her with anything, untill she was dead, then they would return to us. But low and behold as soon as the healer rezed her, the golemsLEFT battle with us and killed her again before the res even got off....Its madness!

*grunts in displeasure*
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Default Re: Agro-woes

A question begs to be asked. What were the repective levels/ratings of those involved? I am curious.[;)]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Hmmm, sort of like last night with the Harro attack. I think the lowest level ones out there were being targeted by these level 74 ebon golems and skeleton.

Tagath got two dps out of the whole mess and never once saw what was hitting him.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

All of us had ratings of 100+ I think the lowest actually LEVEL was maybe 70 I think she was....
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

There are already multiple topics on this subject. Please use one of them instead of starting new topics.

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=75738Three posts below this one. Use it for posting factual observations regarding the new agro system.

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=76492This one is for feedback in the form of suggestions of how to improve the new agro system.

Thankyou for your time.

Thread Information