Thread: HELP! Game Stopping Crash!

SniperJared

Default HELP! Game Stopping Crash!

ok I just downloaded the game and this isnt a very appealing thing to make me want to buy it

Im in the outfitter tutorial place, where it says gather some flax, I did that, and I go to the spinning wheel or whatever.
    I find the tutorial flax spool reicipie, open it all up, get to the window with the amount you want to create resources needed etc.
    Once I hit craft in that window, the game freezes for 2 seconds and crashes. It happens every time i do this, (the items are also in my inventory after i log back in)

Ive tried doing a full scan on login, and that did nothing, I also made sure I had no other applications running at the same time, that also did nothing

Im running a computer with an AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Processor, 1 gig of 400mhz ddr ram, a Geforce FX5700LE 256mb graphics card, 80 gig 7200 rpm HD

Any help would be appreciated

SniperJared

Default Re: HELP! Game Stopping Crash!

Well thanks for all the suggestions... lol

Anyway I got it fixed and ill post how in case if anyone else has this problem

Did a reboot and defrag, then I ran the scan utility in the OLD launcher, which took care of the problem, there were some corrupted files

Thread Information