Thread: A - H Plot Auctions Completed !

Manga

Default A - H Plot Auctions Completed !

The first set of Plot Auctions are now complete. A big congratulations to all the new owners!

The next group of plots up for auction will be listed tomorrow after our normally scheduled maintenance.

Please Note: The plots are still listed under the old owner's names until the server restart tomorrow morning. The correct plot owner information is in our database and will be updated after maintenance.

Default Re: A - H Plot Auctions Completed !

So what happens to the plots that didn't sell?

They are now on the market, at community price, with structures intact. I think the auction was to prevent plot camping -- no first-come-first-serve on the coveted plots.

As it turned out, there weren't too many contested bids, at least not on Order. Not as far as I could tell, anyway -- the announcements of results were about one every 5 seconds. Some folks got congratulated on wins, one person commented he'd knocked about 2 gold off his bid at the last minute since he was the only one left bidding on that lot (others having won earlier bids and therefore been removed from the lot he sought).

Anyway, the un-auctioned plots should now be purchaseable by the first eligible person to wander by with enough coin. I really think the high prices kept a lot of people from bidding. I know of at least one person who has only raised 2 gold of the 8 she needs so far; fortunately, no one bid on the desired plot so there is still a chance to get it *grin*

-Levity Merrel

Good, I would hate to see the plot with the vault in Heather get bulldozed to the ground.

Drezzdin

I am glad they are all up for sell..I have just returned to HZ this past week and have only raised a few SP so far. I am really wanting to save enough to buy my own little plave to call my own[:)]

Drezzdyn
    Carpe Diem (Chaos)

The structures are not intact in Desert's Edge. The plots are for sale and completely empty.

Some of them are, some of them aren't. The ones that are empty were empty prior to the auction as well.

The specific plots I'm talking about in Desert's Edge all had at least some completed buildings on them prior to the end of the auction.

I hope the plot are intact and we will be able to get the building, when we purchase. Because the main plot I wanted is in the 2nd bid, and number 2 & 3 were in the first bid. So if I don't win my bid, I want to go look about.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Thread Information