Thread: Journeyman metal bars formul***

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Journeyman metal bars formul***

I just recently was talking with someone about how to better make money. He suggested working nickel. I made mention of my metalworking skills and he provided me the link with the Journeyman metal bars formula, which I already have scribed. When I opened it, however, I was rather surprised that it covers bronze, iron, silver, steel, gold, platinumand cobalt and has a minimum smelting skill of 1. Meanwhile, the Journeyman stone bricks formula covers only granite and obsidian and has a skill minimum of 400.

I'm a bit confused.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

safaia

Default Re: Journeyman metal bars formul***

sounds to me like a pre-beta leftover formula. But even if it works, you need the skill to mine the nickel before you can smelt it to bars :)

Jman, and Master formulas appear to cover the tier's below it. maybe a buff/tech or some such took you to another tier?

It seems to be made out this wayso that there's less clutter (and more efficiency)when you load the formula selection menu

Well I see two problems in the above.

1) The JM Metal Bar form has the wrong minimum skill requirement for scribing. Despite having all of the other bars on the formulae the scribing skill req should still be 400.

2) the JM Stone Brick form is missing the lower tier bricks that were meant to be added when they made the recent formulae changes. Scribing skill req is, however, still correct.

Thread Information