Thread: Small Clarification about Voting in the Forums....

Default Small Clarification about Voting in the Forums....

Forum votes are added up and then added to the votes of the meeting.

I've gotten a few questions on that. The majority of the people are still coming to the meetings, not the forums. But we want nice people like Imayo, who sometimes can't make it, to be able to vote.

The Forum Team will be responsible for tallying those votes and doing their best to make sure there are no duplicates. So please only vote in one place or the other, and that you list your characters with your vote on the board.

Hope that clarifies things. :)

imported_Eileen Mavourneen

Default Re: Small Clarification about Voting in the Forums....

Thank you for that clarification. Some of us had misunderstood that votes, in order to count, had to be in both places, which is not very likely to happen for most folk.

ooh no no no - certainly not in both places.

In fact when I post up a vote I shall clarify the process each and every time, and ask that if you DO vote in the forums to please obstain from voting in the meeting.

And if you have more than one account you pay for (as in not just two characters on one account but two accounts...) then you are entitled to more than one vote.

But no the forum vote will be closed before the nextmeeting (probably the day of, or possibly midnight the day before the meeting), and as a last post I shall post up the results of the forum vote. That result will then be added to the meeting vote of that night and the results will be tabulated and posted so that all can see the results (and annoucened in the meeting for those who can't get to the forum).

Hope that makes sense :).

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Even though Tagath and I have two accounts, Tagath stated to me that my one vote in any count is good enough. He trusts my decisions in these matters.

Personally, I think that dragon of mine is just enjoying sunning himself and catching wherry bucks while I'm working up world projects.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information