Thread: Saturday Night Deadlands Raids

Default Saturday Night Deadlands Raids

"A special decree has gone out to the farthest reaches of Istaria. All willing and abled bodied Gifted are needed to wage war upon the evil of this land. Special Units of gifted beings shall penetrate into blighted territory. Slaying and obliterating all standing against them in an effort to weaken their numbers. The Empire has saught to compensate for such services to each of the raiders in the raids for each kill they recieve. This noble undertaking will bea great experience to adventurers looking to gain more skill in combat. Best of luck to those brave raiders of the Light."

Every saturday(5pm PST, 9pm EST)raids will be organized against the undead for a fun time, earning both coin for kills and experience for adventurers of that tier. Each raid can be made into a different experience with different requirements if suggestions are doable for these raids. Voulunteers will be needed for raid party leaders and raid healers. Donations for ambrosia or food will be welcomed to assist in the ease of the death points and penalty.

We will try to make these raids teired based to allow for oppertunity for all to experience the fun as well. Cycling a different teir every week.

Any ideas or suggestions for these raids feel free to post here as well! Cya there! :D
    Xerses 100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragon Crafter
    28 million hoard and counting...
    Yamir Onimar 100 Warrior / 100 Cleric / 84 Druid / 37 Mage

Default Re: Saturday Night Deadlands Raids

just wnated to add that as far as I'm aware (correct me if I"m wrong Xerses)

First one will be this Saturday, the 13th, 9pm Eastern - and will encompass levels 75-85 for the Wes. Deadlands?? Is that correct??

And both bipeds and dragons are more than welcome to attend!! We need healers, and a raid leader. I am neither :).

Yes ,we have yet to determine the raid leader before this saturday, and are still in need of some healers. If you wish to become a leader, member or healer of the raid groups post here or inform me in game. Cya then [;)]

If I'm able to get there in time (Work may prevent that) I'll be coming as a druid and as such can heal...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Since this will be in the East Blight I'm sure ill be around if a team needs resed. Oh and watch out for SOG he likes to have tea with those he finds walking around out there not prepared for him
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

OK again today were going to have a WA Raid, 9 pm est and 6pm pst. All parties welcome, but this will be geared for mobs from levels 80-100. We still would like somehealers or rezzers to join in too. Good fun and killing tocome.

The meeting place to gather will be Augdunhel. Cya there :)

Thread Information