Thread: Blight Patch Notes - 06 September 2005

Default Blight Patch Notes - 06 September 2005

The following updates, fixes and additions have been added to the Blight shard on September 6th, 2005.

New Trismus Changes/Additions:

Craft Trainers on New Trismus no longer carry Journeyman formulae.
    Adventurer Trainer and Vault signs added back to New Trismus.
    Guran the Blacksmith now offers a series of quests for new blacksmiths. The old blacksmith quests are no longer available from this trainer.
    Allanti the Initiate Monk will now only give you the starter quest. You must still go to Hasera for the others.
    Updated ?Monk: Initiate?s First Test? to call for monsters on New Trismus.
    Adjusted Hasera?s dialogue to send you to Allanti on New Trismus for your first quest.

Updates / Additions:

The Ancient Rite of Passage continues?
    Three sizes of Snow Covered Pine Trees are now available for construction on player plots.
    Placed Dragon Lair plots now number over 200.
    T2, T4 and T6 Human Libraries have been added. <br>They provide 50 bulk, 50 slots; 75 bulk, 75 slots; and 100 bulk, 100 slots respectively.
    Raala the Trophy Hunter in Dralk has been replaced by the Dralk Council. A new replacement, Garanthos, a Lunus, is now seeking trophies in Raala?s stead.
    Dragon Craft Trainers now have Beginner and Journeyman Blight Core formulae.
    The locals in Lerena have constructed a dock as a few trout have been spotted off the coast.
    ?Go Bag 5 Sand Scarab Compound Eyes? added to Tier 4 trophy hunters.
    Sand Scarabs and Sand Scarab Harvesters have been spotted on the beaches east of Lerena.
    Kamilari the Spiritist has arrived in Kion. The Healer?s sign has been updated to reflect the new trainer.
    Gerix the Dragon Adventurer has arrived in Kion.

Changes / Fixes:

Expert Weapon Dye Kit scribing requirements have been fixed to correctly reflect the necessary 800 Transmutation skill.
    Added the Ranged Keyword back onto Multicast and Perfect Spell in order to allow spells to be used with these abilities.
    Aroah?s Health Crystal is now attuned.
    Balit?s Signet Ring now has a hoard and coin value.
    Craft: Tailoring I technique now calls for Forest Crawler Leg Hair.
    Quantities of some formulae on Dragon Craft Trainers corrected. Previously they were set to 1 and would sell out. Now they are infinite.
    Quest ?Take Care of the Wild Gruok Matriarch? level requirement fixed.
    Techniques added to description of Nahguk Ogre Jawbones.
    Increased the gathering bonus for Apples and Milk.
    Increased the amount that can be gathered for Milk and Eggs.
    Free Grant! Emblem corrected to not show the pink no-asset box.
    Corrected the scribing requirements for Journeyman and Expert Hide Satchel forms.
    Updated ?Kerian's Quest: Prove your crafting skills!? to give you a Beginner Spell Shard form.
    Ishalin the Ranger and Tirral the Scout will no longer offer Dragons the ?Lost Mushrooms? quest. Instead, they will skip it and offer them the ?Matriarch? quest to kill Bessie.
    Corrected the skill requirement on Journeyman and Expert Blight Core formulas.
    Corrected the sign in Kion for the Outfitter, Tailor and Weaver trainers at Kendra?s manor house.
    Brandon's Shelf destination pad now 500 meters nearer the center of community.
    Spire destination pad now active, but unavailable.
    Arena destination pad now active, but unavailable.

The following aesthetic structures have had their footprints reduced to allow for them to intersect with other structures:

Stone Walkway, 18 meters
    Stone Walkway, 3 Meters
    Stone Walkway, 9 meters
    Stone Walkway, Corner
    Stone Walkway, Corner Small
    Stone Walkway, Endcap
    Stone Walkway, Intersection Small
    Stone Walkway, T Junction
    Stone Walkway, T Junction Small
    Stone Flooring Blue, 3x3
    Stone Flooring Blue, 9x3
    Stone Flooring Blue, 9x9
    Stone Flooring Grey, 3x3
    Stone Flooring Grey, 9x3
    Stone Flooring Grey, 9x9
    Stone Flooring Red, 3x3
    Stone Flooring Red, 9x3
    Stone Flooring Red, 9x9
    Stone Flooring Tan, 3x3
    Stone Flooring Tan, 9x3
    Stone Flooring Tan, 9x9
    Large Wooden Archway
    Sandstone Wall, Archway
    Wooden Archway
    Wooden Archway with Ivy
    Wooden Large Archway with Ivy

This will mean that you will need to visually inspect the placement of these structures, since it is possible for them to be placed inside of other structures.

25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Default Re: Blight Patch Notes - 06 September 2005

Can't wait for the libraries!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome publish coming!

Someday.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Libraries will be interesting to see in game. It is good to see a dragon trophy hunter in dralk and some more fixes.

Btw Seranthor wide spread expert forms haven't been in game a year yet.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Expert forms arrived ON the vielo 08 Jun 2004... do the research... I didn't say 'widespread' in anything at all. My facts are correct.

and I DO know confectioners that would gladly spend 200, 300, 500s for an expert food form... :)

I suppose your facts are correct if you consider the June-merge weekly form sampler as the release of expert forms.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

I guess my interest in the libraries depends on the footprint. I don't think I'd be willing to sacrifice a lot of construction and acreage for 50 forms. [:^)] I am hopeful that it's a very small item (smaller than the pottery workshop) and that I can fit it in.

I'm with Alladania on that one. I'd personally like to see them look like actual bookshelves and have the narrow footprint to match where higher tiered libraries have longer, but not wider, footprints.

They do have bookshelves. But they are an actual building. The size determines the number of bookshelves they have in them in addition to the capacity.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Um... I'm not sure what the shelves in Tazoon are. These are bookshelves you can walk around and they do have books on them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The three tiers of Libraries each have the same footprint. They only change in the tier of the construction materials required to construct them and the interior appearance of the number of shelves. So, if you have room for one, you have room for any of the three.

David
    David Bowman

If I builds me a library canother playerscheck out forms and techs for a fee? Or is this just more storage space for packrats?

NimKhazad
    redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes!

Nice Additions and Changes, can't wait to see them live...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Question with the new ARoP sections are we going to be able to go into the rift yet? or is it the bit that is mentioned below:

'To aid in the separation, you will need to charge your Rune of Summoning at the Focus of Spirit. It is an ancient structure created by Drulkar himself! It can be found near the Gate of Embers.'
    Hethsa tells you, 'It is not within the Chamber of Ancients itself, as you know. You will have to look atop the surrounding hills. I do hope that time has not damaged it beyond use, for it was crafted from the souls of Drulkar's enemies, and repairing it would prove quite a task indeed!. Well, if you wish to find it, Dragon, you should probably start looking!'
    Hethsa tells you, 'You know all you need to, Dragon. Go speak to V'tieru about charging your Rune of Summoning at the Focus of Spirit.'

I believe the Focus of Spirit is the screenshot linked below
    http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaP...type%3Dpartner
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    Question with the new ARoP sections are we going to be able to go into the rift yet? or is it the bit that is mentioned below:

'To aid in the separation, you will need to charge your Rune of Summoning at the Focus of Spirit. It is an ancient structure created by Drulkar himself! It can be found near the Gate of Embers.'
    Hethsa tells you, 'It is not within the Chamber of Ancients itself, as you know. You will have to look atop the surrounding hills. I do hope that time has not damaged it beyond use, for it was crafted from the souls of Drulkar's enemies, and repairing it would prove quite a task indeed!. Well, if you wish to find it, Dragon, you should probably start looking!'
    Hethsa tells you, 'You know all you need to, Dragon. Go speak to V'tieru about charging your Rune of Summoning at the Focus of Spirit.'

I believe the Focus of Spirit is the screenshot linked below
    http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaP...type%3Dpartner
    I think it's the last part we need to do before going into the rift. So we will need to learn how to become a soul to enter the rift.

Hmm. Given that DB said in the article posted yesterday that ARoP was "complete", I find it strange that the whole thing isn't going out to Blight shard now. Perhaps DB's statement was false and the ARoP really isn't complete.[N] [N][N][N]

Can't say I'm too surprised though.[U]

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor

Updates / Additions:

T2, T4 and T6 Human Libraries have been added. <br>They provide 50 bulk, 50 slots; 75 bulk, 75 slots; and 100 bulk, 100 slots respectively.
    hmm dont sounds big to me? 50 bulk, 50 slots is only 50 formulars? how big is such a library? size on a plot?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by Fireclaw
    Hmm. Given that DB said in the article posted yesterday that ARoP was "complete", I find it strange that the whole thing isn't going out to Blight shard now. Perhaps DB's statement was false and the ARoP really isn't complete.[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img] [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img]

Can't say I'm too surprised though.[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-50.gif[/img]
    It may very well be complete as far as the programming aspects go and may be getting hammered on in their genesis or delta shards to double check everything.

"Rest now. The answers are coming."
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information