Thread: No potions of healing?

Default No potions of healing?

I was a bit surprised when looking at the list of potions available that there are no equivalents of potions of healing or similar. These would come in handy for the adventurer who wants to go pure melee or not dabble too heavily into spell casting. Also, why not introduce foodstuffs that heal back Health? That would add needed variety into the Confectioner school.

Default Re: No potions of healing?

There is a heal over time (HOT) potion called Vestia's Soothing Remedy. Granted, it's not a, "heal you for hundreds of points of damage" potion but the HOT really does help for pure melees (like me) and dragons (they stack with a dragons HOT spell line).

Default Re: No potions of healing?

Yes, back when I started playing HZ I was somewhat surprised to discover there are no healing potions here beyond the Soothing Remedy one. In restrospect, this is rather funny design choice, looking at how many classes are able to acquire some, or all, of the healing spells through multiclassing. Another part of the reason could be they decided not to promote Diablo-style play where the game actually expects you to lug a hefty load of potions around and spam them in battle as fast as you can to keep yourself alive. WoW had a good idea though with potion cooldowns that last almost longer than your usual battle.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information