Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2:30 EST I Want to PLAY!

Default Re: 2:30 EST I Want to PLAY!

Latest info

Maintenance continues on Chaos and Order. Both shards are expected to be active by later this afternoon (PDT).

Redblade

Ore to mine Critters to kill, Lets just hope when it comes up it is right and they do not have to take it back down later in the day wich has been the norm as of late

Redblade-II
    Order

Eeyno

I still have about 4 and a half hours till I get to go home and attempt to log in. That should give them plenty of time to get the patching done. I don't know if anyone has read some of the info on the login patch it says on top of the patches they are also upgrading some of the server software. That could be a good thing and help the game stay more stable. *Crosses Fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyno
    I still have about 4 and a half hours till I get to go home and attempt to log in. That should give them plenty of time to get the patching done. I don't know if anyone has read some of the info on the login patch it says on top of the patches they are also upgrading some of the server software. That could be a good thing and help the game stay more stable. *Crosses Fingers*
    omg ... switching to Linux instead of Windopes?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

Linux? you nuts?? [:D]
    Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

For the record, it is just as possible to make crappy systems on *nix as it is on windows ;) ..

Ok all you people that are at work and have time to come to forums and play games, get me a job where you work pls..... [8-|]

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound
    Ok all you people that are at work and have time to come to forums and play games, get me a job where you work pls..... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-15.gif[/img]

I'll go for that. I take even a casual look at the internet while I'm at work and I'm toast.
    Brassandyn and Landowyn
    The Steelworks. Realm of Order

Sherry

<sighs> 20 minutes till 6 PM EST Time..
    <twiddles fingers gets another [C] takes a sip.>

If I had to make a MMO I'd choose either FreeBSD or Solaris, for their innate large network load capabilities.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

*plays Myst IV on her mac G5* Wha? Shard still down? *shrugs* [B][B][B][Y]
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

Thread Information