Quote Originally Posted by Exrage View Post
I'd ask where is that lore, other than game mechanics as there's nothing stating that primal magic isn't capable of performing similar functions when altered by a dragon.
If we're going to be totally ignoring the game mechanics, then I'm afraid I am going to have to discontinue my discussion on this point.

I would agree whole heartedly with that, but the dragons were able to retake what they had lost with an exception for Draak- which if you really take it into context was a school of young dragons being overwhelmed by surprise.
What have the dragons retaken that was lost? They have not retaken Draak, they have not fixed time for themselves, they have not returned themselves to their previous place of near-gods above the bipeds...

The gift, as I stated before, would be a mixed blessing to the wisdom of the ancients. The inability to be slain has great perks, but also promotes great foolishness and misuse.
Yes, great perks like everyone not being dead. x3 I think you might be downplaying the importance of the Gift here. Again, the Gift is the only reason anything on Istaria still lives. Dragons along with every other creature on the planet would have been wiped out otherwise.

Maybe I dipped more into altering their physical form than I had intended. It's more like due to their ability to swap to a khutit form they'd realize how things feel standing and moving in certain ways and could then transcribe what they felt to their larger draconic forms. To state that it's not possible wouldn't be accurate in my opinion, difficult but if the benefits of standing to use their forelimbs more dexterously I wouldn't be so quick to rule it out.
It is possible for a dog to walk on two legs. Is it practical? No. Dogs are physically not built to walk on two legs. I do not think that Istarian dragons are built to walk on two legs either.

What I am arguing is that walking on two legs would be awkward and unsustainabble for a dragon without making alterations (and I don't mean stance changes; I mean khutit-transformation-level stuff) to its physical body that allow it to do so.