Thread: ..:: Dragons and Eggs ::..

Hybrid View

Default Re: ..:: Dragons and Eggs ::..

I like that Dragons can't get eggs. Different creatures can do different things. If Dragons and Bipeds could both do exactly the same stuff then there would be no need for both of them in the game.
    Last edited by Antie; October 5th, 2016 at 10:03 AM.
    Everyone should make use of these pre workouts for men and get some gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Antie View Post
    I like that Dragons can't get eggs. Different creatures can do different things. If Dragons and Bipeds could both do exactly the same stuff then there would be no need for both of them in the game.
    Dear Antie, at first, lets think of WHY exactly dragons can't gather resources such as eggs mkay?

So, lets see what a dragon can get/do.
    Dragons can gather stone, gems, ore, crystals, fungus, herbs, papyrus, cottons (and maybe other I'm forgetting atm).
    Dragons can craft spell shards, bricks, bars, cut gems, focused crystals, combat crystals, spells, scales, scalepacks, cargo disks..

If you see, there are materials/resources that a dragon can get/process easly, such as bars, bricks, lairshaping materials and stuff like that, which are no tiny work to do, BUT, you will also notice that dragons can somehow carve runes/spells onto shards, cut fine gems, focus crystals without breaking them, even make them magical for buff, carefuly carve scales and engravings and various other components for cargo flyers, get herbs without getting a chunk of them from the ground, only get cotton from plants and not tearing the rest of the plant, get fungus without crushing it, etc.

So, if you think the issue why dragons can't get resources such as eggs, potatoes, carrots and various other, is because dragons don't have the sensibility or they aren't careful enough to get the egg without crushing it or so, you're very wrong.

It leads me to think that the way this game was tought is that dragons are smart enough to channel energies, carve special spells, make shiny ornamented armor and claws, make complex cargos, cut gems, get fungs to drug themselves along with herbs, gather cottons for their beds without tearing the plant so they know they will need more once they sweat the new cotton den and stuff. But they are stupid enough to get eggs without crushing them, to pull a carrot out from the ground, to dig a claw in dirt and get a patch of potatoes out without digging a hole and various others.

If this was the case, then how come hatchlings don't have the ability to do all fo that? If the only reason why dragons can't get smaller or softer resources is because they're too huge and strong to do it? Humans need a bucket to put eggs into, okay, dragons could use a claw, or a scalepack to get them in right? Is not like bipeds gather the eggs using the bucket, they put them in after getting them with their hand.

What can I say? I'm just a big smart dragon that can read and write stories into thin shards with my claw carefully, but too stupid to pick up an egg. Pity.

Jokes aside, yes, I udnerstand that the devs meant it to be a biped unique feature so they need tools and the trading skills between races should be used to ask people around for help, but still. If you get to think about it, it is a bit dumb to give dragons so mutch wit and power, and then not being able to pick up an egg.
    Last edited by Shazo; October 5th, 2016 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post
    Dear Antie, at first, lets think of WHY exactly dragons can't gather resources such as eggs mkay?

So, lets see what a dragon can get/do.
    Dragons can gather stone, gems, ore, crystals, fungus, herbs, papyrus, cottons (and maybe other I'm forgetting atm).
    Dragons can craft spell shards, bricks, bars, cut gems, focused crystals, combat crystals, spells, scales, scalepacks, cargo disks..

If you see, there are materials/resources that a dragon can get/process easly, such as bars, bricks, lairshaping materials and stuff like that, which are no tiny work to do, BUT, you will also notice that dragons can somehow carve runes/spells onto shards, cut fine gems, focus crystals without breaking them, even make them magical for buff, carefuly carve scales and engravings and various other components for cargo flyers, get herbs without getting a chunk of them from the ground, only get cotton from plants and not tearing the rest of the plant, get fungus without crushing it, etc.

So, if you think the issue why dragons can't get resources such as eggs, potatoes, carrots and various other, is because dragons don't have the sensibility or they aren't careful enough to get the egg without crushing it or so, you're very wrong.

It leads me to think that the way this game was tought is that dragons are smart enough to channel energies, carve special spells, make shiny ornamented armor and claws, make complex cargos, cut gems, get fungs to drug themselves along with herbs, gather cottons for their beds without tearing the plant so they know they will need more once they sweat the new cotton den and stuff. But they are stupid enough to get eggs without crushing them, to pull a carrot out from the ground, to dig a claw in dirt and get a patch of potatoes out without digging a hole and various others.

If this was the case, then how come hatchlings don't have the ability to do all fo that? If the only reason why dragons can't get smaller or softer resources is because they're too huge and strong to do it? Humans need a bucket to put eggs into, okay, dragons could use a claw, or a scalepack to get them in right? Is not like bipeds gather the eggs using the bucket, they put them in after getting them with their hand.

What can I say? I'm just a big smart dragon that can read and write stories into thin shards with my claw carefully, but too stupid to pick up an egg. Pity.

Jokes aside, yes, I udnerstand that the devs meant it to be a biped unique feature so they need tools and the trading skills between races should be used to ask people around for help, but still. If you get to think about it, it is a bit dumb to give dragons so mutch wit and power, and then not being able to pick up an egg.
    Holy Dragons of Istaria!!!

I love this post! The detail is.... just awesome Lol

But indeed, aside from just eggs etc, community needs a swift kick sometimes I think. Some of the new incoming players and even some of the old have forgotten what community is and how it's supposed to work.

We need to get it together Istaria, Work together more.

Thread Information